LTT 27oz Voltage

michiGUN

Outstanding Bad Dealer
i have a voltage sb73v that i would love to get rid of....the market is up on them so i want to get rid of her while the demand is high...i would love a 2 for 1 utrip, asa whatever...shoot me offers and i'll get pics up asap.....

bat has around 200 cuts or so on it...not broken in yet but getting there...i just really need a good NSA bat for a league i just got one

Last edited:

Tearitup

Addicted to Softballfans
I got an easton scn10bH 28oz NOW with receipt and I have a 27oz easton scn12 stealth with 30 swings on it and a receipt. Interested in trading

hitalot

Backside and Gaps
i got 2 28oz scn8's a 26oz fl plague, 27.5oz jh120 lmk if any of these interest u........

2mnybts

Manager
You seem to be able to swing heavy. I've got a 30oz CNT+ that's just broken in. This bat is angry. But I swing 27s.

Tearitup

Addicted to Softballfans
still up for grabs....i got a trade deal pending and a cash offer on the table

That is some ****. You set up a deal with me and even give me your cell number to text you. I text a few times and you never answered. I wrote you an email and you didnt respond. Now all of sudden the bat is still up for grabs. That F U C K I N B U L L S H I T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

SESC1001

FSU Nation
That is some ****. You set up a deal with me and even give me your cell number to text you. I text a few times and you never answered. I wrote you an email and you didnt respond. Now all of sudden the bat is still up for grabs. That F U C K I N B U L L S H I T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So who has the bat?

TC8

Addicted to Softballfans
michiGUN-

Did you get this bat shipped out? I still haven't recieved it and your PM box is full. Let me know

danny44

Addicted to Softballfans
...and I thought he traded it to me! Wow. If TC8 gets this bat, I'm going looking for him and getting it for myself! JK

Tearitup

Addicted to Softballfans
someone should get a moderator involved. they should ban this d i c k until someone gets the bat.