Recent content by 33bomb

1. 33bomb

LTB 26 Oz Easton Empire SR

Fizgig, you may be out of luck...I bought as many as I could find when they were on the cheap.... Great bat.... Little break in... Durable... And Easton...... They're all becoming unicorn's.... Especially the blue 1 piece endload, the green balanced is my favorite... Fits my swings the best...
  2. 33bomb

2020 Easton Empire bats

Dude, we sell them and I have the 3 signature bats as demos. They are straight fire... FF4 tech... Test 195 in the wrapper.... Straight gas.... Great feel hits with any senior bat...I got guys who love Adidas swinging them. You can't go wrong
  3. 33bomb

2020 Easton Empires...

The balanced version is the Rulli, 13.75 inch barrel with 1/2 oz weights...I got our demo last week and hit it today and all I can say is wow! Ball comes off the barrel very sharp the swing weight on all the 2020s is effortless.... Hands down the Rulli is the best senior 2 piece balanced bat...
  4. 33bomb

2020 Easton Empires...

Ok, received our first shipment of 2020 Easton Senior bats last week, went out and hit them after work. The 2 models we got in were the Salcedo 2 piece 1/2 oz. loaded, 26.5 oz. and the Parnell 1 piece 1 oz. mother load, 26 oz. Both tested 195.5 out of the wrapper. I also swung a new 26 oz. green...
  5. 33bomb

Easton Senior bats

OK, you guys still wanna believe Easton is inferior? then answer this question... Why are Easton teams in senior softball winning these tournaments with an "inferior" product according to your so called experts? I have swung Empires since their inception in 2018 and all I see is more and more...
  6. 33bomb

2018 Easton Empire Balanced – 1-piece vs 2-Piece?

1 small paint chip in my 26 2piece balanced gamer with 500-600 swings hitting everything from 52/300 to stadium balls....
  7. 33bomb

2018 Easton Empire Balanced – 1-piece vs 2-Piece?

Ok, let me say I've swung the empire extensively I've broken 3....1 with over 1100 swings, 1 with over 800-900 swings, and, 1 with over 750-800 swings.....1 piece balanced has a lot of flex and great pop.... Balanced and end load. 2 piece has great pop as well. Not quite as much flex in the...
  8. 33bomb

Blue Easton Empire, where are they now??

Ok fellas, got my compression tester in... some interesting results ensued...my gamer green empires test in the 140 range....and I consistently get 340+, with the right pitch of course. Comparing to every other senior out there the Easton's match them hit for hit, and they last. HOTW tested 161...
  9. 33bomb

Not gonna deny... The blue one piece end load is a missle launcher, however, the green balanced 2 piece feels really good when you swing it... And when it breaks in and you hear that shotgun blast from the sweet spot... And watch the ball launch into the horizon you look at the bat and literally...
  10. 33bomb

If you do you won't be disappointed.... They real about 200 swings to really break in but when they do you'll hear a crack, almost like a shotgun when you hit the sweet spot... Missle launcher
  11. 33bomb

Pocket radar measures batted ball speed
  12. 33bomb

The blue one piece end load spits fire once it breaks in, dude hit a ball at least 400 feet this weekend in Myrtle Beach with one. I have one and I've miss hit balls 320 with it. Glad I bought one so much I bought another...
  13. 33bomb

Easton vs Dudley vs Miken/Worth vs Adidas

Mnball, I saw more empires swung thus weekend in Myrtle Beach than before in any other tourney last year. They do need some break in time but they'll perform with anything going.... I have 6 spitting fire right now... The only real issues are cosmetic...I can't put them down and I keep buying...
  14. 33bomb

LT44, I did develop a thin crack in the outer shell but nothing that impacts performance. My gamer last year did the same thing and it lasted over 1100 swings and didn't crack completely until the end of September. No issues with durability or performance even with the crack... I've swung them...
  15. 33bomb

Fizgig, understand your skepticism. I bought the end load a certain major 55 player evaluated and did a review on on another site... It has a confirmed 750+ swings on it. I've put at least 300 more on it between practice and games... No cracks webbing or rattles,.. Just some paint chip issues...