2018 Easton Empire Balanced – 1-piece vs 2-Piece?

3B707

Addicted to Softballfans
Always been an Easton balanced bat fan, but have heard mixed reviews on their senior bats.

2018 Easton Empire Balanced – 1-piece vs 2-Piece

Any difference in pop?
Durability?

Would appreciate opinions, thanks!

hamneggs

I’ve hit both...the one-piece seemed to have more pop , the two-piece seemed to flex a lot at the handle. The paint chips off really fast but the ones I’ve seen up close aren’t breaking. Decent bat for < $100

33bomb

2018 SPA Winter National Champions 50/55 AAA/Major
Ok, let me say I've swung the empire extensively I've broken 3....1 with over 1100 swings, 1 with over 800-900 swings, and, 1 with over 750-800 swings.....1 piece balanced has a lot of flex and great pop.... Balanced and end load. 2 piece has great pop as well. Not quite as much flex in the handle. Can't go wrong with either one. For the money... Hands down best senior bat out there. People have fallen for the "Easton is crap for a senior bat" schtick. 50-100 swings sound changed. Balls hit for distance were within 10 feet of ANY other senior bat on the market. I've bought as many as I can because when they're gone they're gone.. you like Easton get some you won't be disappointed...

17holdmyown17

Addicted to Softballfans
I picked one up for BP since I wanted to try a balanced bat ... I’ll let you guys know how it hits after I put about 500 swings on it!! And thanks for the heads up

lb16

the natural
I picked one up for BP since I wanted to try a balanced bat ... I’ll let you guys know how it hits after I put about 500 swings on it!! And thanks for the heads up
If you get to 500 swings with it let us know how many chips have flaked off!

ETDave

Old School
I got a balanced two piece for $63 due here July 7. Our senior league uses 52/300 balls so it should last forever.

33bomb

2018 SPA Winter National Champions 50/55 AAA/Major
1 small paint chip in my 26 2piece balanced gamer with 500-600 swings hitting everything from 52/300 to stadium balls....

ETDave

Old School
I've only had time to hit my 27 ounce balanced 10 times off a tee with 44/375 and 10 with 52/300, but I was impressed by the distance I was getting so early.

ETDave

Old School
The 27 ounce balanced Empire I got absolutely kills the 52/300 balls. Luckily that’s what our senior league uses.