Recent content by 36yroldRookie

1. 3

Raleigh/wakeforest nc area

Posted up a thread - looking for a pitcher Will need a pitcher for Millbrook games - G league Wednesday nights and maybe some Mondays. 6:30 or 7:30 games Also planning on reaching out to some of our guys to BP at Millbrook once a week (hopefully) Anyone already booked some field time...
  2. 3

Raleigh NC, Looking for pitcher

ASA league G division We only have one pitcher and he was unable to make it tonight and he can't make it any Wed night. Good group of guys - decent players. Monday/Wednesdays at 6:30 or 7:30...Millbrook Exchange Park PM me if you are interested...thanks.
  3. 3

League not allowing a ton of balls...what to buy?

Sorry - copy pasted from an email..... Is this one legal? http://www.evilsports.com/xevil/product.php?productid=16204&cat=249&page=1 Reason I ask is because is says Trump on it.
  4. 3

League not allowing a ton of balls...what to buy?

ASA Non-Approved Ball List with Certification Marks DeBeer 290XLRA3 Dudley ZN Composite ZN 12 RF Y Dudley SY-12 RF 40 Dudley Composite MLT 12 RF 80 Dudley ZN Composite ZN 12 RF Dudley Composite MLT 12 RF 80Y Miken MS-ASA44-1 Spirit A1240PS Trump Micro-Cell What is the best ASA ball with these...
  5. 3

For Sale NIW OG Jeff Hall Mayhem ASA M7JHA 26.5oz (A true pearl with good serial numbers)

Bought it - can't wait...get's here tomorrow. :)
  6. 3

Raleigh/wakeforest nc area

I live in Bedord Falls in north Raleigh. I moved here from Florida in January. I am looking to hit some BP and do some fielding if anyone is interested. I have another boddy who would also be interested. I played on a church team in Vero Beach, FL a couple seasons last year and it was a...
  7. 3

North Raleigh, 27614 area...

Thanks for the replies so far... Made an offer on a house in bedford..waiting to hear.
  8. 3

North Raleigh, 27614 area...

Any competitive mens leagues? I am a c/d league player. May be moving to the area and would like to keep playing.
  9. 3

GTG ccantrell25 is gtg

Bat was as advertised and shipped to my door in 2 days as promised...GREAT transaction. Thanks ccantrell25
  10. 3

Miken Freak Plus 26 oz for team bat

Those were great deals I was offered - I did settle on a team bat a few minutes ago - I am all set. thanks guys.
  11. 3

For Sale/Trade Miken Freak Plus 26oz

Paypal sent...SOLD
  12. 3

Flat Sticker vs. bubble sticker??

Thanks guys...got it - appreciate the feedback...
  13. 3

Flat Sticker vs. bubble sticker??

I am looking for a miken team bat (freak plus 26oz) and I am seeing flat sticker advertised and bubble sticker advertised. I did a search and did not find anything offhand...what is the difference and how do I tell? Thanks
  14. 3

Miken Freak Plus 26 oz for team bat

UPDATE: Got the freak plus I needed - thanks guys I want my 26oz SuperFreak to last for a couple years - so now that it is broken in somewhat, I am looking for a cheap team bat that is already a gamer for my team to share. I think a 26oz freak plus would do the trick. PM me if you have...