Recent content by 4four4

1. 4four4

i'm looking to buy Miken Ultra II Maxload RED bat.. got paypal ready!!! any weight..

You should know that Miken had a problem with some of these (1.21 bpf) models last year. This was always my bat of choice and I didn't mind breaking them every 100 swings or so because of the performance. I bought many of them over 3 seasons. I have one of the "duds" made last year that I use...
  2. 4four4

usssa in senior ball

Any word on when the 60s will play? - DH#4 AO/Travato
  3. 4four4

LTB LTB_Senior Reebok 28EL (yellow)

Interested NIW or slightly used Senior Reebok 28EL needed for tourneys. Send pricing and pics if available. Tired of your bat? I'll break it (in) for you... #4DH
  4. 4four4

New Ultra's

My U2 Red Max 28 is going back to Miken today with a return authorization. I was told to "keep hitting it" - "it will open up" by the folks I bought it from. It didn't after aprox 300 hits. I'm used to breaking U2 without complaint in 50-100 swings because they were so hot while they lived but...
  5. 4four4

New Ultra's

Bought a new 1.21 U2 red Max from Corky at tourney. Recently told me to keep on hitting it - it will open up - didn't offer to test it. After at least 200 swings its still not a U2. Must have missed the point at which someone from Miken actually told us these were going to be different. Been a...
  6. 4four4

Senior Softball Tournament -Rochester, NY

Bump for two good causes.
  7. 4four4

Red Ultra 2

I break one red U2Max every 100-120 swings but its worth it to me. I've hit just about every bat out there and nothing hits farther or sounds the same as this bat. Its a luxury at $2 a swing but I used to spend more on Titleist ProVs...DH #4 A/O
  8. 4four4

Best Distance Bat Not Miken Ulta

For non-senior bats alot of guys use the orange Miken recoil USSSA or the new black FX-700 USSSA. They come wih end loads, too. Take a couple of hundred swings to break in but worth it and then you can use them in non-senior leagues. The senior Combats and Reeboks are hotter but IMHO the Mikes...
  9. 4four4

Ultra II

Interested in the Red 28.
  10. 4four4

Fourth Annual Bay State Shootout

PalmerMA tourney Love that roadhouse but have they done anything to fix up the playing fields??
  11. 4four4

senior league

Rochester senior leagues There's 50+ Mon-Fri senior league (ASA rules with 24 teams) in NE Rochester (McAvoy Park-Irondequoit), a 55+ Tuesday morning league, and a 60+ Thursday morning league. Guys come from Buff/Batavia/Syracuse and Southern Tier to play.