Recent content by aaronc_09

1. A

Questions for Chudder

I'll answer the sis100h question...it is identical to the og 100h...and cheaper NIW than a used og. Well worth it imo.
  2. A

LTB pop toss

LTB a pop toss machine to take BP with...have trade bait or cash. shoot me a text message for quickest response 870 210 9041
  3. A

100 and sonic+

wow the pop toss is 139$ !!!! a little overpriced I thought it could be bought for easily under 100$
  4. A

100 and sonic+

what machine are you using?
  5. A

Training log

felt the benefits from it in the last year? Have any side effects from it? A lot of older men ( have a friend who is 26 and on TRT)have low T because they abused roids at an early age......you shouldn't need TRT under 30 (like some ppl I know). That would be like hurting myself intentionally...
  6. A

Training log

so how long have you been doing TRT now? What is the normal prescribed duration?
  7. A

Training log

are you still taking TRT?
  8. A

New Louisville Slugger Z4000 Lineup

ya, it's going to be so awesome when so many of these new additions break (like the last 5 years) and LS can't even get the returns out for a year. Probably most just "repaints" that haven't had the durability fixed anyways.
  9. A

Water

OH you live in the desert, that explains it. Drink as much as you can then....just probably need to slow down at night.
  10. A

Water

a gallon is all ANYONE really needs unless you are just hard core training all day every day and, if you are, you would not have time to drink a gallon of water. I would drink when you are thirsty, but not overdo it unless you are training for a specific event. If you want sleep, take some...
  11. A

Water

Your body is not going to get used to it.....you increase water > increase blatter pressure > increase urination
  12. A

Would you do this trade

similar price wise....probably even worth more if both of those bats are R/R.....depends if you want those bats or not.
  13. A

Ok, a bit of a brag post

lol....CMB.....WAWG
  14. A

LTB 12.5 -13.5 inch RHT well used OF glove

i have a 13.5" liberty advanced broken in but really good shape. shoot me a text if interested 8702109041
  15. A

For Sale Nice quality 15in Louisville

I had a buddy play against a TPS sponsored team saying they could get them for around 130$...you all know how speculation is though. Ya, a guy I know needed some $ quick and had this glove. 100$ was a steal especially since I wasn't sure if I would like it or not. Now, I would def pay 175$ to...