Recent content by ATL Rookie

1. ATL Rookie

GTFO v.3.0

I will put up a picture tomorrow evening when I get home from work. Basically selling most of my bats for either $60 or $85 shipped.
  2. ATL Rookie

GTFO v.3.0

anyone want to buy some bats? I needs moneys. Damn near fire sale prices.
  3. ATL Rookie

Bat Breakerage Etiquette Question:

I would offer a semi sincere apology then move the on to the next bat.
  4. ATL Rookie

London Games

Instead of London I would like to see more games being played in Canada and Mexico. Start there and try to expand the fanbase further. The only way you are going to expand youth and HS leagues is to expand the fanbase to the point they demand it. Its never going to take hold in London...
  5. ATL Rookie

Annual fantasy league

IDP's are such a pain in the ass. Did it once and wont do another one.
  6. ATL Rookie

Combat Tribute Demo Day - Maryland

I have this problem around here too. A teammate BP'd my Wanted and easily outhit his Worths by 20ft AND the he was hitting more consistent hard balls. When he finished he said he just didnt like it, he liked the Worth better. Blew my mind.
  7. ATL Rookie

1ST Annual Georgia Freedom Sports Super Draft Tournament

Is there anything in or around jackson to make the drive worth it?
  8. ATL Rookie

1ST Annual Georgia Freedom Sports Super Draft Tournament

Any time you want to get out and take some swings let me know.
  9. ATL Rookie

LTB Glock, Springfield XD, Mini 14, Ar15 Items

Glock 17 is a 9mm, not a .40.
  10. ATL Rookie

Asa combat

I had the Portent and hated it. Too balanced for me. If you can find a good condition '13 Wanted, that stick is absolutely insane. Much better than the '14 IMO. '14 will be more durable though.
  11. ATL Rookie

Orange derby boy asa

IMO, none of the '14 models compared. The '14 DB swung the same, but wasnt nearly as hot. Still a solid bat that wont leave at a disadvantage, but not the fire stick the '13s are.
  12. ATL Rookie

Anyone gettin in on the dlas?

Probably not going to get in on it this year. The '14 lineup was much more durable than the '13s but not nearly as good of a bat. Still on par with most of the other bats I hit this year, but not the fire sticks that the '13s were. The discount code didnt get me anywhere. Most of the...
  13. ATL Rookie

What do you think.....Would your team enter

With that many teams involved, I would expect 2nd place to get their money back plus a little for the beer.
  14. ATL Rookie

GTFO v.3.0

Never pass up an excuse to visit that establishment.
  15. ATL Rookie

Which cold weather bat is your gamer?

Wanted. Very durable for a new stamp. If not the Wanted, my OG AV.