Recent content by badbowtie77

1. badbowtie77

New Balance Elite Bat Pack Review

Both the Diamond and Demarini zippers broke within a month for me. These look better, but I guess we'll see how they do.
  2. badbowtie77

Best pants?

Yeah true to size and they have front pockets, which I like
  3. badbowtie77

Best pants?

Premier Athletics has baggy and loose pants, all I wear
  4. badbowtie77

It's a separate bag and is separated from the main compartment with one of those velcro shelves
  5. badbowtie77

So I didn't see any reviews on this since it is relatively new, so I thought I'd throw up my initial thoughts. Bag is overall very nice, being New Balance I didn't quite know what to expect. As you can see in the pictures it is bigger then the 2 other back packs that I have. Both the Diamond and...
  6. badbowtie77

Monsta WC limited Militia

Last years Torch repainted
  7. badbowtie77

For Sale Juggy, Mercy and Chupa

Ttt
  8. badbowtie77

For Sale Juggy, Mercy and Chupa

http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/dna-juggy-mercy-l4us-chupacabra.1431796/
  9. badbowtie77

For Sale Glovesmith USA custom and Nike Vapor

Glovesmith USA Custom 12.75". Glove is game ready but by no means floppy. It was purchased from Cy a little awhile ago and does have his name on it. I just glued a patch over his name. Does have some adhesive where the patch used to be. There is also a hole punched in the back of the pinky to...
  10. badbowtie77

For Sale Official 12.5" Wilson SBF Exclusive A2000 SP125 Fielding Glove Pre-Sale Thread

Comparison with my 2 USA GS, left is 12.25" and right is 12.75". I am defiantly a fan of the glove.
  11. badbowtie77

Whats your favorite brand of batting gloves?

Mechanix neon safety gloves with lizard skin
  12. badbowtie77

Pitching Screen

I got my jugs net online as an open/damage box deal, saved me $75
  13. badbowtie77

Oh boy......PRO1000-SBF has arrived!!

Sent a reply with name and address as well, Thanks