baseknock22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey on the mutant will check tonight, not sure but I believe its EL. Will let you know tonight if your still interested
    I need your mailing address. Also, I am going to have to send you some 100% Polyester T-shirts, because we are out of stock on all of our Solid White Dri-Fits. They are on back order with the manufacture. They should be here next week. So hopefully these will work for you until then. I will overnight these so you have them for this weekend.
    I got the information, and that shouldn't be a problem. We have a short day today, so I will get back with you tomorrow if I have an questions.

Thank you,
    Jeff Palmer
    Suicidal Design Studios
    I got your email, I have not been able to get to it yet, but I will this week! Send me over a list of Names, Number and sizes, so that I can put everything together and get them out to you as quickly as I can! If you can get me that list tonight, so that I can order all the jerseys if I don't have them in stock, that way, I can have them to you this week. I will be able to do a mock-up for you tonight. Also, on the hats, what do you want on the front? If you have any questions, and/or comments, please feel free contact me.

Thank you,
    Jeff Palmer
    Suicidal Design Studios
    hey bro you still want this bat or not I have another person wanting it if you do not.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…