Recent content by BIGTARGET

1. BIGTARGET

For Sale BASS 1st Degree LE 27oz. , Easton CNT+

You have a receipt for this with both returns? $150
  2. BIGTARGET

Pitcher hit in VA

Food for thought on untampered tested bats and reaction time for Pitchers http://bjsm.bmj.com/content/39/4/223.full
  3. BIGTARGET

Pitcher hit in VA

Please see the Miken website attached here for "Bat Alteration" policy http://www.mikensports.com/warranty/WarrantyDetails.htm
  4. BIGTARGET

Pitcher hit in VA

As a pitcher I want to know why is it that everyone says WE are the ones that we need headgear - If everyone played the "GAME" instead of trying to win the 8" trophy or the facebook photo or the notoriety of winning a sport that somebody else is probably better at. Come on folks this guy is...
  5. BIGTARGET

For Trade Worth Liberty Advanced LA128MT 12.75

Dude I am whooping your ASS -- I offered to buy it - all you had to say was I want a trade and I would have done that.
  6. BIGTARGET

MD-VA-team in need of a pitcher...

I am moving the dc/laurel md area next weekend. I have pitched D Utrip.. D asa in MN. looking to play. Let me know
  7. BIGTARGET

MD-VA-team in need of a pitcher...

Where do you play Nights and what association
  8. BIGTARGET

DC/MD area

Trying to find out what the area is like and how I might go about getting picked up as I may be moving out there in the next few weeks ... looking for a comp men's team D, I am pitcher, thanks for the help.
  9. BIGTARGET

GTG Ronn050

Great sale with speedy delivery exactly what he listed he is GTG
  10. BIGTARGET

DC softball

Can somebody tell what is the standard in that area I may be moving there soon and before I buy new bats this year I want to make sure what is in the area. Thanks
  11. BIGTARGET

For Trade 26 oz WSE Resmondo #453/800

Z1000? 27oz
  12. BIGTARGET

225.00 Paypal

225.00 Paypal
  13. BIGTARGET

Will you take 300.00

Will you take 300.00
  14. BIGTARGET

Boombah Shoe Question

3n2 have some in their mid pro trainers I just got some 14's nice shoe, also might want to check into famous sports.
  15. BIGTARGET

Strikeout & Hans Solo Jersey's

Contact Nate over at Custom Apparel - he can get them done, did a great job and a fast turnaround for some t-shirts we needed done. they also do full and semi dyes, shorts, pants hats. CAGEAR.COM