Schiffy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello i was curious if your still making the demarini decals looking for a couple colors please contact me if you are thank you
    Couple questions about the bat stickers. I'd like maybe 2 or 3 of the keep your **** beaters off, a breast cancer ribbon, 2 of the number 14, and 1 I shoot middle. How much would that run me and what colors do I have to choose from. Thank you, Dustin
    A couple of us lie and use Chesapeake Address. Have never had them check ID's. Already started you just mail the form and money in and they send you a packet in the mail with roster form and info. I usually turn in my roster form at the coaches meeting (April 4th) but you can take it to the city building but the original roster form has to sign by city offical
    Cool you will have to let me know. Most men's nights are Tuesday's or Wednesday's in Chesapeake.
    We play in chesapeake could not get enough people to come to P-town lol. I have looked at their tournies I might try to get the guys to play one to try it out.
    Hey, saw the bat decals. Good idea there. If you need any graphics help let me know. Not looking to get paid, just offering some assistance to a shipmate. I'm running full Adobe CS (inDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) and I'm unemployed, so we both win. You get free help and I get something to do. I'm effin' bored over here, if you couldn't tell. Anyway, let me know if you're interested. Gimme some ideas and I'll show you what I can do for you.
    It's not bad out here. Living out here in suck-ass MO with the in-laws for now. First place I've found that made me miss Virginia. If my wife didn't have a good gig at the V.A. I'd push to go somewhere else. At least I can use my GI Bill to get my degree in sports mgmt @ Mizzou while I'm here. Don't miss the Navy but I miss the people and the traveling. I sure as hell don't miss the shipboard life. It's been a ***** trying to get on a team out here. Playing on a terrible (and I mean God-awful) church league team in the next town over for now. Can't complain too much though because they're nice folks and at least I'm knocking the rust off. I did talk to a couple of NSA guys in town last week and ended up picking up on two B-class & C-class teams, and possibly a tourney team, so things are starting to look up. Now I'm gonna have to pick up a UTrip/NSA-legal stick. Either that or I'll just get my Ultra II painted. :eek:
    Holy **** dude, I didn't know you were on here. I thought I was the only numbnuts softball junkie I knew on here. Wish I was still back in VA so I could play with you guys. Teams out here suck.

Kris
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…