Recent content by biscodave

1. biscodave

Team Gear Discount Help...

look under the uniforms section, or other equipment I'm should you would find someone to help. also play it again would be good but you can get an ok glove for around $50 if they are jsut starting out
  2. biscodave

i got to go watch "the event" Talk to Darren and find a time when you guys can get together...

i got to go watch "the event" Talk to Darren and find a time when you guys can get together, now that things have gotten slower I'm pretty much free anytime tell Balinda and Dave I said hi ttys
  3. biscodave

I call B.S I tried to call you once and never heard from you for 3 weeks it is Sunday nights and...

I call B.S I tried to call you once and never heard from you for 3 weeks it is Sunday nights and mainly late night, we might need some help this Sunday playing our arch rivals
  4. biscodave

how are the sober pirates doing? is fred still playing? who else are you playing for?

how are the sober pirates doing? is fred still playing? who else are you playing for?
  5. biscodave

yeah she was working the day she found out. Totally blindsided us, she went in for a regular...

yeah she was working the day she found out. Totally blindsided us, she went in for a regular check-up and they couldn't find the heartbeat 8 hours later she was delivering James. no it was mens div. 9 we suck I think we have only won one game all fall. it has been a major pain in the ass...
  6. biscodave

much better, Angela finally left the house yesterday to go out with some friends and she is in...

much better, Angela finally left the house yesterday to go out with some friends and she is in better spirits. It has been a journey for sure, I just noticed that some guy lost his kid today too played against Noah last night, he is fat now lol
  7. biscodave

not much how are u?

not much how are u?
  8. biscodave

Pst Huers?

oh boy, first minute here in 4 months and your buying bats :rolleyes:
  9. biscodave

Baby on the way...

this is gtg I played 4 nights a week and went down to 2 then 1 and haven't cared at all, much rather spend time with my daughter
  10. biscodave

Arena Softball / Indoor Softball

I've been wanting to do that here in Northern Virginnia forever I think it would blow up consider we can up 27 divisions with around 8-10 teams per Anyone want to help me finance?
  11. biscodave

GTG Carson is gtg

bought scnbh11 from him, had a quick reply, even gave me his cell phone and email address since he isn't on here much, bat came and looked great!!
  12. biscodave

I could do June 5th Angela and the baby will be gone too so no problems

I could do June 5th Angela and the baby will be gone too so no problems
  13. biscodave

Angela is sitting here, when is the camping weekend?

Angela is sitting here, when is the camping weekend?
  14. biscodave

For Sale/Trade 4x SCN11BH

pm sent :)
  15. biscodave

2 roller bags and a glove to trade for verizon cell

I have motorola q with home and car charger