1. Bmann

Mizuno GMP55BK "thoughts" "opinions"

Think I am ordering the HOH 435
  2. Bmann

Thanks for the good advice.
  3. Bmann

Thanks The other glove that I was thinking of is the the Rawlings HOH PRO435JB. Anyone have thoughts on that glove?
  4. Bmann

I am looking at buying a Mizuno GMP55BK for my 14 year old son as a baseball outfielders glove. I was hoping that someone with experience with these models could give me their opinion? Is it a quality glove? He has a small hand, what are the hand stalls like on these? Thank you!
  5. Bmann

Fastpitch Glove Question

We also checked out the Mizuno classic pro, nice gloves.
  6. Bmann

Fastpitch Glove Question

This is good stuff, it is great to hear from people with real experience. It makes it a lot easier to drop a couple hundred on a glove! Thanks!
  7. Bmann

Fastpitch Glove Question

I am looking at spending up to 200$, and am hearing a lot of good about the Vinci's. Sounds like I will need to talk to Casedog. Thanks
  8. Bmann

Fastpitch Glove Question

Maverick Thanks for taking the time to reply and share your knowledge. I am going to check those gloves out. The Vincis look nice. Leaning towards the 12".
  9. Bmann

Fastpitch Glove Question

Maverick Thanks for taking the time to reply and share your knowledge. I am going to check those gloves out. The Vincis look nice. Leaning towards the 12".
  10. Bmann

Fastpitch Glove Question

I have a 12 year old DD that plays competitive ball. She starts her middle school team in the fall. She mainly plays third base (that's the position that coaches always put her at). She likes to play outfield though (probably due to the fact that she grew up playing the game 500 in the front...
  11. Bmann

Fastpitch Glove Question

I have a 12 year old DD that plays competitive ball. She starts her middle school team in the fall. She mainly plays third base (that's the position that coaches always put her at). She likes to play outfield though (probably due to the fact that she grew up playing the game 500 in the front...
  12. Bmann

Any good feedback for a guy?

Any good feedback for a guy?
  13. Bmann

For Sale/Trade 2009 32" rocketech

I have a 2009 32" rocketech for sale or trade. The bat has unknown hits, but is in great shape, no dents. I bought this bat used for my DD and it is too big for her. I would like to trade it for a 30" rocketech, or a 31 inch bat in a -10, or a 32" bat in a drop -12. I would sell 2009 32"...
  14. Bmann

Prayers Needed!

Prayers sent to Vivian and her family.
  15. Bmann

LTB Fastpitch catchers mitt

I am looking for a well used fastpitch softball catchers mitt. It does not need to be anything nice, cheap, around 40$ This will be dual purpose mitt, used for catching both my son and daughter. They are getting old enough that my hand is starting to get sore.