1. BMLPARTIMER

For Sale/Trade A few good bats

Waterproofing all day bump
  2. BMLPARTIMER

Bedtime bump
  3. BMLPARTIMER

So to start, Im just sick of the bats I have so im looking to sell and or trade them to people who want them or feel the same way about their bats. lol 28oz Srv4. Around 500 hits. Some normal wear and scratches. Very good bat. Asking 150 obo. 28oz Og Freak 98. Bat is still stiff as a...
  4. BMLPARTIMER

J3a cracked after 50 swings

Me and my buddy put well over 100 on his and no sign of n e thing.
  5. BMLPARTIMER

Inside of my bats

Good to know. I figured if the flex would have been shaved it wouldnt have lasted as long as it did with numerous cracks in it. It was also well used to before it even developed a crack caused by my buddy using it during a tourny at the red mouse and endcapped a shot. talk about pissin me off
  6. BMLPARTIMER

Inside of my bats

Im torn on it. The thickness of the walls is different but idk if the extended is thicker walled or not or what it is and yes fireman you got a bat from me. I actually got the flex on here from a guy. The extended i bought locally.
  7. BMLPARTIMER

Inside of my bats

Pics in my album above
  8. BMLPARTIMER

Inside of my bats

http://forums.softballfans.com/album.php?albumid=10099
  9. BMLPARTIMER

Inside of my bats

So I have been told I used shaved bats for like 2 years now. One bat I have had for 3 years which was an scn8. Thing was beat up and well used but was a bomb dropper. Cracks everywhere and she is started to lose her luster. The other one I had was a 200 hit Og Extended. Cracked on m during bp...
  10. BMLPARTIMER

For Sale Viking Pool Cues

Bump to the top. Got pics up
  11. BMLPARTIMER

To the top for more looks. I just cant get the pics to upload. Gonna try something else.
  12. BMLPARTIMER

Text sent to ya. To the top
  13. BMLPARTIMER

Ill try that thanks and just figured if n e board bros wanted it id give em first dibs. I have way more pics just wouldnt upload. I havnt been to state but was thinking of going next year. I have to travel at least an hour to get to n e form of bca league which sucks.
  14. BMLPARTIMER

I have a 18.75 oz Viking cue. Has a green lizard on the butt of the cue with green inlays going up the cue. Hardly used. Great shape. Paid 700 bucks for the cue last year but dont use it much. Has a 11.5 mm tip. Asking 300 obo. Also have a blue and black viking cue. Paid 200 for it brand new...
  15. BMLPARTIMER

For Sale 2 Viking Pool Cues

I have to Viking Pool Cues for sale. both 18 3/4 Oz. Not sure on the model numbers I could find them im sure. Both in great shape. 1.Viking F12. Great shape. 12mm tip I think. Not 100% Sure tho. Asking $300 obo. 2.Viking v105Bl. Great shape. 12mm tip. Asking 150 obo. Barely Used. pm...