Recent content by bomber16

1. bomber16

how do you measure how good a pitcher is

Its slowpitch...no matter what you throw: knuckle, curve or whatever, a good hitter will hit it. A good pitcher IMO - can work in/out, deep/short at will. can field their position. dont give up the free base, even the almighty cannot defend the walk. and it helps if the pitcher can work the...
  2. bomber16

When to stop???

...on defense i wouldnt slow down on bit ...but on offense you never can tell, this is slowpitch so no lead is safe. i remember one time in nationals we scored 29 runs in the top of the first inning and in the bottom half the other team scored 31. no lead is safe in slow pitch softball.
  3. bomber16

So I hit the ASA Z2k....

ive hit em all... just my opinion... 1. 2011 z-1000 red and silver 2. 2012 z-1000 blue and silver 3. z-2000 i love all three bats.
  4. bomber16

Hitting Middle

Yup gotta get protection... ...i pitch and i dont have one yet but am planning to get a mask real soon. i know guys talk all kinds of big talk, "yeah i can field" "yeah i can protect myself". yes you can field but what about that one hopper back to you that hits a rock and bounces straight...
  5. bomber16

Fast pitch bat used in game?

wow Dan - i want some of this action also. in fact i'll put 20k if i lose and you put up only 10k if you lose. i say TPS xeno's are not all -10. but come in 34/26 and 34/25 also and even more variations.
  6. bomber16

Dan Dan Dan all xenos are not -10....i personally sold a 2012 xeno 34/26 (-8), and also sold a 2013 xeno 34/25 (-9). and i still have a 2012 xeno 34/26 sitting in my garage.
  7. bomber16

Fastpitch bat....Xeno
  8. bomber16

For Sale 2 New 2011 ASA Z1000

...free bump up ....wassup bro...the z's i got from you are still smokin the ball...
  9. bomber16

LTB Cobra Kayak Traveler

Wanting to buy a Cobra Kayak Traveler (the 3 piece model) PM me if you have one to sell or if you know anyone selling. thanks
  10. bomber16

For Sale 26oz ASA Z1000 for sale

pm sent is it endload or balanced?
  11. bomber16

Z swingers chime in plz....

2011 z1000 silver and red...IMO is the best. however, i havent hit the 2013 xeno yet. will do this week.
  12. bomber16

have noticed a new trend at tournaments alot of ss or mi useing 14 and 15 in gloves

whatever works... ...my SS for years uses a glove that barely passes his finger tips, it actually looks like my 10 year olds daughter glove, but he is money. i'd put him up against any SS in my area.
  13. bomber16

Whats the best ASA Aluminum/Non-Composite bat?

i love my... OGRT, its great for metal leagues
  14. bomber16

D-Bags in league

a pitcher from the team... ...we were playing wanted to fight because nobody from our team was telling him "sorry" for going up the box. :confused: we told him that piece of crap on your hand is called a glove and its used to field and catch balls and it can be used to wipe the tears on your...
  15. bomber16

Need help

it'll take sooooo long to learn to throw effectively with your other hand that your right arm will be healed by then. just EH if you wanna be around the game.