Recent content by BOOMHAUER

1. BOOMHAUER

Can a well broken in AntiVirus (virsp2) contend with a senior bat?

No it won’t seniors are just insane. I still have a 28EL that I use at times. In my area we still hit 44/375s a lot. It still rock and rolls but it can’t reach the distance I’ve hit when I have swung seniors in BP before.
  2. BOOMHAUER

Rocket Launcher

Bueller ?
  3. BOOMHAUER

Best shorts to play in

BAF Sports has shorts coming out soon that are very comfortable to wear and play in. I got one of their demo pair and wont play in the worth shorts anymore.
  4. BOOMHAUER

Rocket Launcher

sounds good boss. cant wait to hear.
  5. BOOMHAUER

Team Combat Chris Greinert white and blue

yeah. 70-100 hits in it opens up pretty well. but mostly what I used it for was backside shots and it got through the 3-4 pretty quickly. if I turned on it I could get 320-330 out of it fairly easily.
  6. BOOMHAUER

Team Combat Chris Greinert white and blue

Good bat. decent endload. what i used at nationals last year. in my opinion one of the more durable Combats
  7. BOOMHAUER

Rocket Launcher

Same here. The one video of this bat currently up isn't what I consider fully trustworthy.
  8. BOOMHAUER

Greinerts

I had the OG utrip and last years dual stamp. I never had any durability issues with mine
  9. BOOMHAUER

Rocket Launcher

they have videos of the senior on YouTube.
  10. BOOMHAUER

Rocket Launcher

theres also a dual stamp
  11. BOOMHAUER

Maxum Slowpitch

At 49 minutes that's not to bad for IG.
  12. BOOMHAUER

Maxum Slowpitch

I know this post is new but is there any additional info out?
  13. BOOMHAUER

What is Combat or has for 50 and over next year?

http://combatsportsgroup.com/product/swing-nifong/
  14. BOOMHAUER

Durability

I always love these threads. The only Combats I've had break in less than 500 swings are LVs and when I was swinging in cold temps. But I've broke other brand in cold temps just as easy.
  15. BOOMHAUER

Derby Girl???

Got to take a few swings with one Monday night after some league games. The one I swung was just starting to web up. The ball comes off very well. In 3 swings I had 3 lines drives one of which carried out of a 305 corner.