Recent content by BrainSmasher

1. BrainSmasher

GTG Ibtim2316

Great price for a great bat. Fast shipping and good communication. Bat was in great shape. couldn't ask for a better deal. Thanks again!
  2. BrainSmasher

For Trade LTT NR 28oz VoltageII

Well thats a start, throw in a sharp stick in the eye and we might have a deal.
  3. BrainSmasher

come on who's in a trading mood?
  4. BrainSmasher

bump it up
  5. BrainSmasher

No Lights, Just Bombs

I give that a big +1
  6. BrainSmasher

technodrome bump
  7. BrainSmasher

I have a 20 hit 28oz VoltageII that I'm looking to trade for whatever (bats,bp balls, ninja turtle action figures) I'd also add cash to a bat trade, my weight of choice is 30oz. Bat is a No Return. No cracks, webbing or other signs of wear.
  8. BrainSmasher

1 Swing UH-OOH

Wow, did you think Randy Johnson tried to hit that bird too? And exactly how much is a grip? :cool:
  9. BrainSmasher

the Clear

Call me crazy, and you probably will.... I'd take my Clears over the following other eastons that I have owned/swung recently: OG Flex, SCN8, Stealth Speed, Helmer Speed. The ball just comes off harder and goes farther. Also, very impressed with the durability considering the cold temps and...
  10. BrainSmasher

the Clear

On the scale both of my Clears are slightly over 30oz w/ the grip on. And as far as color it looks like any other bat with alot of swings compared to one with not alot of swings. I have a shiney new one as well and its a great bat too. I'll agree that this bat has no endload, but both my...
  11. BrainSmasher

Pitter patter steps.... When batting

I'm pretty sure he just used this video as an example cuz thats a video of Batboy25 hitting and me pitching
  12. BrainSmasher

Weight?

180 in 2004 now 305
  13. BrainSmasher

Swing changes - with moving pictures

I checked out your video... nice and easy right on the money as a description. Actually the 2 swings don't look much different from one another. The big difference happens once your and batboy's front foot touches down.... at which point his swing is just much faster. And its bat speed before...
  14. BrainSmasher

Swing changes - with moving pictures

somebody has got to be the voice of reason since you're in gaurd dog mode already... You can hate it all you want but that ball is being crushed... tell yourself it doesn't work if that helps you feel better. Don't worry its all just a bad dream:rolleyes: