Recent content by bronx90210

1. bronx90210

2023 ASA/USA T Work Softball Bat Reviews

Just bring it . The Easton all bat battle. Epic!!!
  2. bronx90210

Unclemosk sold one bat to me in the past. I would be more than happy to show it to you if you are pitching and I’m batting. Needs some work to break in fully but a few 300 ft shots of you pitching should help lol lol.
  3. bronx90210

Total Knee Replacement? Has any of you has come back to playing after a total knee replacement.

That’s great not your swing but you being able to get back out there and compete. That’s 8 weeks post opp information you gave me is helpful. I’m know exactly what to expect my first 8 weeks out.
  4. bronx90210

GTG Board Bro = bronx90210

This may be true lol, but I’ve never hit back up the box. Not that I ever would but the real reason is I love watching you pitch in straight guys out. They come back to the dugout, and they get their pen and pad and start studying you. The. They compare notes. It’s just so entertaining.
  5. bronx90210

GTG Board Bro = bronx90210

Thank you I definitely appreciate that. You have been GTG for 10 years now maybe more. That we have been doing some business together.
  6. bronx90210

Easton Slowpitch Double Barrel Bats Review

Unfortunately at 51 years old knee replacement surgery in the few months and arthritis. I murder balls a hell of a lot less now. That includes batting practice.
  7. bronx90210

Total Knee Replacement? Has any of you has come back to playing after a total knee replacement.

Thanks for the update and info very positive news. Stay safe and keep ballin!!
  8. bronx90210

I do question the distance from time to to with these Easton bats. If you are playing with a clincher softballs these bats preform amazingly the exit speeds are very impressive. The Easton double barrel tech is made for clincher softballs. My furthest shot was hit with a miken dc41. I must say...
  9. bronx90210

I know this was months ago do you remember if that hellcat felt heavier that the blueline . I was taking some dry hacks with a friends 27oz hellcat and it felt on the heavier side for a mid load. Compared to my 27.5 oz salvo
  10. bronx90210

What’s the weight on the Resmondo? Nice new sticks can’t wait to see more.
  11. bronx90210

Thanks I will keep you posted looking to get this done in September or October. It’s good to know you are still playing. I still blame you for me selling perfectly good bats, because of your pitching especially the knuckle ball of yours.. lol.
  12. bronx90210

For Sale Monsta Bombardier 27oz *SOLD*

Thinking about this one but I’m going to look away. For now!
  13. bronx90210

That guy sounds like it’s going to be me. Yeah my knee is in bad shape. The arthritis is bad the doctor said. The knee replacement only lasts for 10 years so at 51 I’m still active. After I get this done I am definitely going to cut back every thing. How are your knees holding up. You still...
  14. bronx90210

This is good to hear. You don’t see or hear about too many guys playing after a total knee replacement. I does suck to get old.
  15. bronx90210

Your wording was perfect. I am a candidate just have to schedule the surgery. I’m waiting on the assistant to contact me with availability. Since the doctor is booked for September. The gel shots were a waste. The unloading brace did help but . It’s not something I can wear to work and at work...