Recent content by buddadawg

1. B

Wood softball bats/ what ball to hit?

So what is the best compression to use for these bats or does it really matter -- high or low compression what are the thoughts on this just wandering new league starting up with wood bats and ball preference has not been decided yet thanx for input
  2. B

Wood Evil bat price

are the white ones out of stock? didn't see them on website
  3. B

Shirt

Bobby - What happened to the E__L white wood bats on that website --- I couldn't find any for sale --I wanted to get a couple any ideas
  4. B

wood bat - softball ball ?

thanx guys for all the help --- really good info here Have a great New Year...
  5. B

wood bat - softball ball ?

what is the best compression to use with a wood bat? Distance is the key but just overall performance is what I am looking for. Low or high compression softball ?? thanx
  6. B

Evil wood

ok cool -- just let us know -- sure would like one
  7. B

Evil wood

Any word on this guys ----
  8. B

Evil Sports partners with Nike

Buggs cool stuff... Any word on the Caution... I have Two Evil wood bats, black and white.. would like another..
  9. B

For Sale/Trade End of season sale

Tried to send you a PM -- box full
  10. B

Shorts

Does anyone do the Shorts in Ty-dye colors ?? maybe Camo patterns with a lot of different colors.. I would appreciate any help Thanx guys
  11. B

LTB Z2000 or Z3000 Bal.

Need 26 oz RI or OG good used bat, Let me know what you got Thanx
  12. B

Eddie O'Bunn any results ??

thanx for the update
  13. B

Eddie O'Bunn any results ??

Was wandering if there were any results for all divisions thanx
  14. B

Wood Bat ???

What is the best compression softball to use with wood bats? our league went to wood bats and i was just wandering ?? I think we can use a 44 cor but compression can be any.. 400 ? 325 ? what u guys think..
  15. B

mock up info.

sent you a pm about some possible mock up work..sent to james23 thanx