Recent content by bunt2

1. B

Decided to try my luck on the "mystery bat"

I'm not sure I would do it for the $200 price, if it was Easton only. Im ok with what i got. I would rather have the option for barrel size than brand option.
  2. B

For Trade Worth Blue EST XL

Sold....
  3. B

Sale price would be $120 shipped.
  4. B

Bump....
  5. B

Almost had a deal...Any short barrel 27oz out there for trade?
  6. B

PM returned
  7. B

Bump...
  8. B

Decided to try my luck on the "mystery bat"

For utrip, I ended up with the smash travis clark and a buddy ended up with the blue line.
  9. B

Looking to trade my 26oz est xl. Picked this up in a local trade and just swings too light for my liking. Has 200-250 swings. In great shape but has no warranty. Trades I'd look for, would be short barrel Miken or Easton in similar condition with 27oz.
  10. B

Another batpack question

I currently have the Diamond IX3 bat pack. I've had it for about 7 years and it's been a great bag. It's finally time to change and I have been looking at the Smash Ops bat pack. Anyone have one that can give me some incite into durability of the bags? Everything else looks pretty comparable to...
  11. B

easton synergy scn2

Thanks for the feedback. I was looking into those earlier. The compression testing has me worried a little. I wonder how the FF2 is.
  12. B

easton synergy scn2

I had one of those for a few years. Then switched over to Miken. It doesn't have to be a 1-piece bat. Just know the end of the year clearance is going on and was curious if any of the new stuff swung similar. Thanks for all the input fellas.
  13. B

easton synergy scn2

Are you talking about the Nurple? I didn't feel that was the same. It's a great bat though.
  14. B

easton synergy scn2

Yes, that's what I'm looking for.
  15. B

easton synergy scn2

I've been swinging Miken the last few years. My all time favorite bat is the scn2. Any of the newer Easton or other manufacturers have a bat that swings similar? I'm looking newer bats. Not so much the older new stamp Eastons.