C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yea you guys always hire at the end of the year. I applied last year but didnt get called back to test. I will be applying again!
    I hear we'll be testing and hiring before the end of the year,I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything.
    Same old bro. Still searching for a job. Times are really tough with all the budget cuts!
    I can't do it. It's one of the better looking R&B's I've seen in a while, but I picked up my 30ozer recert for only $150 and I'm not even going to come close to yours at that price so I wasn't going to bother. Just wanted to give you props for a nice bat.
    You're not missing much. I actually hit that ball during BP with my church team. The field used to not have the storage room with the field's lights switch locked, so it was the only field we could practice at during the evening. They got it on lock down now and want $50 a night to reserve it for practice!
    That would be Clearfield at Indiana & North Blvd. South of Martin Luther King Jr Blvd. and just west of I-275.
    Hey Chris, how are things? If you haven't heard or if I didn't tell you, I'm here in Colorado. I moved last week and trying to get accustomed to everything up here. I have what is called altitude sickness. Everything from stomach issues to lack of sleep. It sucks royally. I hope I get over it soon. It is a common thing to get when moving from sea level to 8,000 feet. Some people get over it sooner than others, depending on what kind of shape the person is in. I hope I kick it real soon. Drop me your email addy and I'll keep in touch there as well. Be safe and talk to you soon.
    ken
    im hitting the ball better than i ever have,by a good margin.everthing is going great,hope all is well with you and the family.see you next time your down.
    chris
    new dvd out ..its 10 plus 3.50 shipping but any woodlawn member can get it for 10 and ill ship it free... [email protected] is paypal...hope your hammerin the ball well and things are going good..bogie
    I just threw in an application with City of Tampa and St. Petersburg. Lets see what happens. Any clues as to the process?
    No test has been given for City of Miami yet. I applied with Palm Beach two weeks ago and Miami-Dade is open this week.
    Yea I have been playing man. Give me a call if you need someone for any tournaments!
    i dont know bro?i havent been on here much lately.you playing a lot of ball?you take your test for miami yet?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…