Recent content by chezzeburger29

1. C

Other California tie breaker

Game ended in a tie in the playoffs. The last out couldn't run due to having to leave the inning before. When she left she was the last out the inning before. Who runs now. We play smcaf
  2. C

Other Dead ball

Thank u guys for helping me out
  3. C

Other Dead ball

OK good I got the call right. But instead of the other team appealing the play they kept yelling at me to make them tag up
  4. C

Other Dead ball

If a ball is caught by an outfielder the runners dont tag but the outfielder throws the ball out of play what happens to the runners.
  5. C

legacy release date

When is this bat going to hit the market i know u can pre order them.
  6. C

2015 asa am vs the legacy

I have the am already and love it. Just wondering if the legacy is going to be as hot or should I just buy another Am. I know the legacy is a 12 inch barrel.
  7. C

Price Check 2 26oz j3a

Need a price check on 2 26oz j3a. 1st one is a nr with 25 hits on it. 2nd is a has a return no receipt with about 200 hits on it. Bat has paint Crack.
  8. C

Price Check 26oz duel stamp

Bat has been sold
  9. C

what is similar

I was just told that the usssa aftermath was a little endloaded that's y I ask. Thanks for not bashing me lol. Has anyone swung the usssa and is hot like the asa
  10. C

what is similar

What usssa bat is similar to the new 2015 asa og flipper.
  11. C

Sorry fixed the issue
  12. C

What is the going rate for these. I have og z2k 26oz duel stamp that has 50 hits on it and still has og grip on it.
  13. C

which is better

WHich bat is better. A og Z2k or the Z2k ri se. And which one could I bet more money for.
  14. C

LTTF shelves

Looking for the black ops shelves that were on here
  15. C

Price Check 26oZ easton s2

26oZ niw what are these going for