Recent content by ChillyBaller

1. ChillyBaller

For Sale Jordan(s) sz 13 / Durant sz 14

ttt........
  2. ChillyBaller

KD 6 Elite Gold 2014 size 14 $100 as goods / $90 gifted OBO These have been worn no more than 10 times. Only worn indoors (I coach Basketball and this is one of the shoes I wore for a season) From Nike: For the first time in a KD signature shoe, this new Elite version boasts a full-length...
  3. ChillyBaller

Jordan XI gammas 2013 Size 13 - $375.00 as goods or $350 as gift These are Dead Stock never been tried on. These were purchased from Sole Supremacy a couple years ago so they are not fake. Come with Original packaging, Original Box, and Blue shoe horns. I have never tried these on, they have...
  4. ChillyBaller

Jordan 4 Columbia (Legend Blue) 2015 Size 13 $140 shipped as goods These have been worn 3 times. Does show some toe box creasing but no BIG crease. These is a tiny scuff on the toe (see pic). Comes with original box and Jordan Key Ring. See pictures for more details. Great price for a pair...
  5. ChillyBaller

Moving some shoes that I don't wear anymore. Wanted to start here before moving to the other site. ***would sell all 4 shoes for $550 gifted*** Jordan 5 "independence Day" aka "olympics" July 2011 90$ shipped as gift 100$ as goods OBO These shoes are worn. Does have toe box crease on the...
  6. ChillyBaller

For Sale Jordan xx8 (14), jordan vi (14), Lebron XII (13)

Up for sale is some gently worn shoes. Im a basketball coach and addicted to shoes. Wanting to get some new golf clubs so these are for sale only. Prices are for shipped and paypal Worn 2x for games only. Worn on the gym floor and in my coaches office. Fantastic condition and no creases...
  7. ChillyBaller

For Sale 26.5 Future

Sold to the guy above me
  8. ChillyBaller

For Sale 26.5 Future

Used future. has about 350 hits with .52 300 balls. Has some webbings and field scratches. No paint cracks or cracks. End Cap is tight. Original grip. Has valid receipt and is returnable. ***SOLD*** Selling 195.00 obo ***SOLD***
  9. ChillyBaller

For Sale 2 for sale

Future sold for asking. Stadium 12 hour price drop
  10. ChillyBaller

For Sale 2 for sale

sale pending on future. Do not know the actual weight on this
  11. ChillyBaller

For Sale 2 for sale

first up: 27 oz stadium 2.1. 100 swings (about 50 BP swings, 50 game swings). Has a demarini hybrid grip on it. Returnable with rcpt dated 4-16-14 $140.00 **sold for $130 Next up: 26.5 oz future. 10 BP swings, cleaned up and back into the closet. OG grip. returnable with rcpt dated 4-8-14...
  12. ChillyBaller

need help

anyone hear from BIG28WILL or anyone from illestdesign? sent in art design money and haven't heard anything in a while. was told that our jerseys should have been done second week in may and emails aren't being responded to.
  13. ChillyBaller

demarini down

So first tourney of the season and coming back from a bad knee injury. im only supposed to catch to get back into things. First game Sunday our pitcher walks the first 6 batters, they ask me to pitch so i said sure since we need a win. second inning of pitching a ball right back up the middle at...
  14. ChillyBaller

Salomon Speedcross 3's?

finally got some and wore them at our double header league last night. they are great, felt super comfortable. ready for the tourney tomorrow