Recent content by Coach00

1. C

TPS Warrior??

funny thing is that they had some decent bats on the rack, like a J2, a juggy, and white steel. Only a few guys swung those, 3/4 of the team swung the Warrior. How could such a crappy bat change their game for the good? Did they just get lucky?
  2. C

TPS Warrior??

I'm not complaining here, just thought the situation was kinda funny. A team that had hit no HR's all season pulled a shiny new TPS Warrior out and proceeded to to crush 3 hr's in the first 2 innings. They were treating it like a $300 bat, handing it off and not letting it touch the dirt...
  3. C

Cheater-mush ball rant

WOW. So, its ok to get pissed off and attempt physical harm on somebody just because they don't play the game they way that you want them too? Yeah, I hate when teams won't swing the bat, but despite popular belief, walking is still an acceptable part of the game. No rule requires anyone to...
  4. C

ASA Base running scenario

nope. I am a west coast guy. I'm guessing you had the same or similar situation....
  5. C

So, if the 2b tagged the runner standing on the bag before touching the bag to get the force on the incoming runner, both of them would be out?
  6. C

#1 There are runners at 1st and 2nd with no outs. A ground ball is hit to the SS who flips it to 2nd to get the force there. The 2b throws the runner out at 1st. The runner who started the play on 2nd inexplicably does not move from the bag at 2nd. This runner was not tagged, simply stayed...
  7. C

ASA ASA Rule Questions

Question #1: A runner is standing on 2nd base at the time of the throw, which sails out of play. Does he get 3rd, or home? Question #2: A batter/runner hits a single, rounds 1st, then dives toward the bag when a "pickoff" throw sails out out bounds past the 1B. Where does he end up?