TPS Warrior??

Coach00

I'm not complaining here, just thought the situation was kinda funny. A team that had hit no HR's all season pulled a shiny new TPS Warrior out and proceeded to to crush 3 hr's in the first 2 innings. They were treating it like a $300 bat, handing it off and not letting it touch the dirt. This is a friggin' department store bat. Where did that power come from?? They have a bunch of weak hitters on the team that were stinging linedrives with it. Can you shave such a bat and get these results, or did they just get lucky?? It was the start of a bad night on the ballfield.....

Coach00

funny thing is that they had some decent bats on the rack, like a J2, a juggy, and white steel. Only a few guys swung those, 3/4 of the team swung the Warrior. How could such a crappy bat change their game for the good? Did they just get lucky?

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
Sounds like they got lucky. . . unless they just decided to get a cheap metal bat and shave it (which could be done, with noticeable differences in performance.

Ronn050

5¢ Swing
Sounds like they got lucky. . . unless they just decided to get a cheap metal bat and shave it (which could be done, with noticeable differences in performance.

If probably wold have folded up pretty quick if they were hitting bombs as described.:rolleyes:

Piffd

The Warrior is a lower-end metal bat. What were these guys swinging before?

Hold on a sec. There are actually a couple of Warriors that are excellent metal bats. The SB304 and SB404 TPS XXL Response are good enough to be banned by ASA, but have the stamps. They'll hit the mush balls as well, if not better, than most middle of the road composites.

ElementIce20

The Silent Dude
my old bat- TPS Maverick..one of my teammate pulled that bat and actually WHACKED one HR in the game last year.

my first thought- what the hell did that happened?!?! MAVERICK- worse composite bat of TPS!!

i sold it to fella who is first timer softball player for just only 40 bucks.

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
This is probably a little far fetched, and might be WAY off base here but did it have a loud noticable ring to it? If it did, it could have been a Ti painted as a Warrior. And I agree about the SB304 and 404. Both were VERY good bats.

STAMBONE #31

Addicted to Softballfans
not shaved sometimes teams get a bat and for some reason there hyped. watch them the next game and see if there still going deep with the bat.

Country35

Banned User
funny thing is that they had some decent bats on the rack, like a J2, a juggy, and white steel. Only a few guys swung those, 3/4 of the team swung the Warrior. How could such a crappy bat change their game for the good? Did they just get lucky?

correction, they had no good bats

AveregeJay

Banned User
my old bat- TPS Maverick..one of my teammate pulled that bat and actually WHACKED one HR in the game last year.

my first thought- what the hell did that happened?!?! MAVERICK- worse composite bat of TPS!!

i sold it to fella who is first timer softball player for just only 40 bucks.

You need to change your signature it's really lame, frosty star.