Recent content by cshyne

1. C

For Sale/Trade 28.5oz MUTJHA

Nvm he doesn't have it anymore. Sorry, I tried.
  2. C

For Sale/Trade 28.5oz MUTJHA

I may have a buddy who has an xl2 or one of those easton bats from that line. Looking to trade. He mentioned he wanted a mutual. I'll check bud.
  3. C

Wow its not even shaved

A local guy wanted to tell me he wanted 600 for in og synergy Ext that wasn't even NIW... Hmmm GLWS guy haha
  4. C

The perfect ASA bat?

I love the OG eastons like the flex and extended. Also the newer L6/L4. All are great bats to model off of
  5. C

anyone use Presciption oakley lenses?

Thanks guys! B-Real where did you get those?
  6. C

yeah that's what i've seen low0r!
  7. C

good to know ! thanks a lot bro!
  8. C

nevermind, didn't now your link was a specific product link! thanks guys!
  9. C

I have the oakley flak jackets. Thanks everyone for the great information! Shifletd... which pair did you get from zenni, hard to tell online which are worth a damn?
  10. C

Yeah that's what I was thinking myself, wasn't sure if anyone knew otherwise, thanks bro!
  11. C

Been thinking of the best glasses to use while playing, anyone use the prescription Oakley lenses? If so, anywhere to get them reletively cheap without having to spend an arm and a leg? cheapest ive see was around 280-320 for just clear.
  12. C

For Trade 26oz Extended SCX3

pm sent...
  13. C

For Trade OG Extended(SCX3) 27oz

pm sent sir...
  14. C

phelps firemans fields, ny

I was supposed to but due to weather we ended up playing behind the community center I believe. Sorry I couldn't be of better help.
  15. C

Prescription Polycarbonate glasses question

I glove most everything that comes my way, just want to be able to see a litttttle better, especially at night games