Recent content by cuppy

1. cuppy

LTB t-mobile (android based) phone

Ive got a 4g Sidekick Id be willing to part ways with for $225. Its been used for acouple weeks, my buddy couldnt figure out the touch screen and all that.
  2. cuppy

Wright Patt softball

its cool... like i said just trying to jump on a team!
  3. cuppy

Wright Patt softball

what division are you guys going to be playing in for Military worlds? I am stationed over here in Illinois and have been trying to jump on a team for the worlds.
  4. cuppy

whiteys playing black circuit.....

not to mention all the traveling and playing at some of the best complexes around.
  5. cuppy

whiteys playing black circuit.....

I always enjoy playing on the black circuit.. the atmosphere at the parks are the best. Music being played, the best bbq around, and you dont hear all the stupid shaved bat crying when someone hits a HR.
  6. cuppy

New players @scott, afb

wish i woulda had seen this about 2 1/2 years ago.
  7. cuppy

UCME Instant Classic in Chattanooga TN this coming weekend.

Just seeing if anybody is going to be playing in this tourney this coming weekend.
  8. cuppy

For Sale/Trade Worth JH Titan Maroon

reciept as well??
  9. cuppy

bears fans = the suck

Bears fans will never be happy... its that easy. people predicted us to win 5-6 games at the most this year and look what we did. It sucks to know we could have easily won that game yesterday if we had something that even remotely resembled an offense in the first 3 quarters.
  10. cuppy

To those hating on the Bears....

i still love how people say they faced third string QBs and were lucky..... the same third string QBs beat the eagles and the packers. and yea I know aaron rodgers got hurt, but he played the whole first half.
  11. cuppy

demarini in Missouri

I have one which i use to chase away the homeless and drunkards... about the only thing they are good for!
  12. cuppy

For Sale T mobile 3g my touch

does it have the 3.5 jack for the headphones?
  13. cuppy

2010: Cubs 9 Cards 6 2009: Cards 10 Cubs 6 2008: Cubs 9 Cards 6 - Wood's last year as a Cub...

2010: Cubs 9 Cards 6 2009: Cards 10 Cubs 6 2008: Cubs 9 Cards 6 - Wood's last year as a Cub 2007: Cubs 11 Cards 5 2006: Cubs 11 Cards 8 - Year Cards won WS 2005: Cubs 10 Cards 6
  14. cuppy

Droppin' the Duece, Swamp-o-ween Tourney 2010

yea,, ill have the money with me..
  15. cuppy

Droppin' the Duece, Swamp-o-ween Tourney 2010

any of you fools drink the jager??? if so I will bring along acouple bottles