Recent content by dcm13

1. D

Sponsorship Letter

bump it up ^^^^^^ please send copy [email protected]
  2. D

Little November BP

does he say "Doyle Brunson" while stepping in the box?
  3. D

Stress Cracks or Actual Bat Cracking?

Disagree with this totally! My izzy had those 7 to 2 "cracks" after about 20 game swings. Had about 4 or 5 all going the same direction. After 100 more swings the 11 to 5 webbing started and the bat really opened up! My bat looks a lot like the ops right now and has looked that way for 200...
  4. D

Rev ex or psycho?

haven't swung a rev ex...but I hit the longest ball I have in 4-5 years with my 30 hit izzy earlier tonite! Then next at bat I mi**** a ball that was outside and reached for it and it carried off the fence...ijs. that is miss hit lol.
  5. D

For Sale Some more Replica Sunglasses

funds sent!
  6. D

Rev Ex

my izzy had one spiral web after 10 swings...developed a similar looking "crack" to yours but not as severe after 5 more swings. Contacted miken and got same reply as you. No guarantee to receive a returnable bat...so im going to keep swinging till it blows up.....btw...put another 10 swings...
  7. D

Wow hit a nice bat today

ya...i know. i guess i need work on my sarcasm?
  8. D

Wow hit a nice bat today

where did you ever find a webbed up og cnt still in the wrapper?
  9. D

Couldnt Believe It

I had a catcher on the other team call out my m7 mayhem cuz it had a rattle in it. Told umpires that its a normal composite rattle.....whats the big deal? So the bat was ejected....forced me to alter my non altered bat by removing the cap and pouring some material out and put it back...
  10. D

In such a bad slump

don't overthink things....get in the box...see the ball...watch the bat hit the ball!
  11. D

Need advice on a deal..

Hard to say bro...I've had some with vertical cracks 3-4 inches long that lasted 3 months with 4 teammates swinging the same bat. It was a worth mayhem comp (green, not booger) and it was sick! I traded for a minty rush 120 that had a similiar jagged vertical crack and it lasted only 30 swings...
  12. D

Need advice on a deal..

you put 20 swings on it with the wrapper on? Oh that vertical crack prolly makes this bat a little hotter but won't last as long.
  13. D

My ASA Recoil gets called out for...

upset = butthurt disdain= butthurt
  14. D

Pitcher (friend) got hit in the head......

You would probably care it it was a $400 Reaper that was NOT able to be replaced!
  15. D

An infrequent bat alteration question

Question??? So the penalty for swinging a shaved bat is just as harsh as re-gluing a loose endcap? Altering a bat is such a broad term...why would doing something to a bat that does not give any competetive advantage be illegal? I understand the rule as it is written...just don't agree with it.