dhutt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Whats up David!! I started playing again on Thursday nights and Sunday mornings. Let me know when you're in town again!
    Would u be interested in a jeff hall mutant u trip??? 27.5 oz. Also I could show it to u locally, say at the coaches meeting on friday say 6ish? :) this
    Is lil robby. Lmk if u r interested. Or I have a triton 26 oz that is pretty hot as well. Around 50 cuts on the triton and the mutant has missin paint. I
    I just can't get a feel for it. Lmk thanks dave
    It was fun to play else where, had a fun time! I'm glad to be back on the diamond
    Haha our season ended after you played with us. I don't think I have played but twice since then! Sucks.
    it is doing good, love them, I am looking for a utrip version and a utrip titan now.
    It is in good shape no end cap wear like you see on the board...are you going to be in Tampa for the super draft?
    Sounds good man! Bro what weight is that OG Extended. I will trade you one for it. Anyways they are the hottest bat I have swung other than a CNT+
    Are you still with a team down here? I may be getting everyone back together. Not sure yet.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…