Recent content by Diabl0s12

1. Diabl0s12

For Sale/Trade Camo DC41 27oz

150 shipped
  2. Diabl0s12

For Sale/Trade Camo DC41 27oz

Non returnable Miken DC41 USSSA 27oz. Has maybe 100 cuts. Looking for a 25-26 oz USSSA bat. Demarini, Worth legits, or a balanced freak black. Only balanced bats please. I am not a fan of endloaded or Max loaded. PAYPAL Only please. ready to ship today
  3. Diabl0s12

For Trade 25.5 insaneU

I have a camo dc41 27oz. If you still have it.
  4. Diabl0s12

2016 cl22 for sale or trade

I have a camo dc41. Non returnable though low hits. Mostly bag wear
  5. Diabl0s12

LTB watermelon legit

Looking for a 25.5 oz Usssa Watermelon legit.
  6. Diabl0s12

New Worth Legit 220 Jeff Hall Signature Bat Releasing

Looking for one of these ASAP 25.5
  7. Diabl0s12

Need Sub Dye Jerseys!

I want to say thank you to everyone who sent me a pm response and those who I got to talk to. Thank you for all your help. I decided to go with Rake Nation. I have to say that so far its been a great experience with them. They were right at the price range we wanted and offered a very low...
  8. Diabl0s12

Need a quote for 15 sub jerseys

I have a design for the jersey and a logo. I need these turned around in 2 weeks. If the quote is right we are ready to pay to get them started!
  9. Diabl0s12

Need Sub Dye Jerseys!

So my team wants to get these going as soon as possible. I need 15 sub dye jerseys. I have a style jersey already and a type of emblem. We would like to get these in 2 weeks if that is possible. If anyone can turn them around that fast please let me know. Also looking for a good...
  10. Diabl0s12

CRACK or NOT???

It looks like a crack to me. My stealth cracked the same way.....sorry bud. That's just my opinion of course...
  11. Diabl0s12

Premier Athletics

hmmm, when I called they weren't going to charge a fee for artwork, I just had to pay the 370 for all 12 jerseys and shipping. No artwork fee. I just talked to them about jerseys last week.
  12. Diabl0s12

If you could pick 5 bats from the past to have more as a keep sake, they would be ...

1. Easton SCX3 - Favorite bat of all time 2. Easton SCN5 - Hit the most HRs with this bat 3. Easton SCN3 - Loved hitting liners with this bat 4. Easton SRV5 - Became my gamer after my Extended broke 5. Easton SCN1B - Used to be my utrip gamer
  13. Diabl0s12

LTB OG Stealth

I am looking to buy an OG Easton Stealth. Preferably a 26 or 27 oz. I would like to get my hands on the Silver and Orange stealth but will also buy the Orange and blue or White and orange. Thanks guys
  14. Diabl0s12

Bat of choice

swang a 2014 utrip Psycho this past weekend and loved it! I think I found my bat of choice
  15. Diabl0s12

Premier Athletics

I have personally used them before and I love their sub dyed jerseys. They have a 12 jersey special right now for 370 shipped. You use one of their stock jersey templates, provided your own artwork, names and numbers. There is a fee for additional jerseys if you need more than 12.