Premier Athletics

killer mike

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking for an email address to contact a GTG rep or employee who works for Premier Athletics that you guys have personally worked with. Have a question or two and hoping they could help me out.

1. Pricing on 10-15 full dye jerseys

2. Will they take artwork that has already paid for by myself and ready to go?Some companies only want their own in house artwork and no outsourced artwork.

Thanks for reading.......;)

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
They will take your artwork, but still a $75 setup fee, I think. Jerseys are price on their site, but cost $30-35 I think. Also, all their email addresses are there as well. Premier-athletics.com

Super GTG ask for Lulu

Diabl0s12

Starting Player
I have personally used them before and I love their sub dyed jerseys. They have a 12 jersey special right now for 370 shipped. You use one of their stock jersey templates, provided your own artwork, names and numbers. There is a fee for additional jerseys if you need more than 12.

killer mike

Addicted to Softballfans
I have personally used them before and I love their sub dyed jerseys. They have a 12 jersey special right now for 370 shipped. You use one of their stock jersey templates, provided your own artwork, names and numbers. There is a fee for additional jerseys if you need more than 12.

Good to hear. Are their jerseys true to size? Especially on the length. .....

killer mike

Addicted to Softballfans
Really would love to give Premier a try but they still want to charge the whole 125 art fee, even when I told them the art was already done. Gonna have to try some place else. Thanks for the input guys

Diabl0s12

Starting Player
hmmm, when I called they weren't going to charge a fee for artwork, I just had to pay the 370 for all 12 jerseys and shipping. No artwork fee. I just talked to them about jerseys last week.

Zeke1055

Addicted to Softballfans
hmmm, when I called they weren't going to charge a fee for artwork, I just had to pay the 370 for all 12 jerseys and shipping. No artwork fee. I just talked to them about jerseys last week.

This was for the stock template special have not a custom full sub.

sjury

The Old Man
Pay the $125, especially if you're getting the shirts for under $40. Not all art work is gtg, not all printers, programs, or program versions, color profiles etc will match up or transfer perfectly. PA has a ton of gtg, that has a hidden cost you'll only realize when you're waiting for your jerseys or they come in orange instead of Texas orange and the printer says, "it was your art too bad."

Wupang

530sports.net
Or we can test print to make sure it matches. That is another scenario, and I know who did the art, that helps. Either way i just hope mike gets what he wants in the end. No matter who does it!

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
The OP has options for where to go that won't charge him any more money. And his artist will gladly switch the design to another template.

Nelly

Addicted to Softballfans
I know somebody said they run true for size but my teams order all ran big by about 1 size.

Rallycap

Star Player
I know somebody said they run true for size but my teams order all ran big by about 1 size.

My team is doing business with PA for the upcoming season and this is my main concern. I like their work, but the last thing I want is a jersey that's gonna swallow me. Can anyone confirm that they still run big? I read a few old threads saying their jerseys run big, but they were from 2012 & 2013. I'm hoping they have heard the feedback and adjusted accordingly by now...

Wupang

530sports.net
They run a size big, like Elite...I wear a XL in Elite and PA and am a 2XL all day in regular shirts!! Hope that helps