Recent content by Dick360

1. Dick360

Problem with search function.

When I use my iPhone to navigate this site, everything works perfectly normal, except the search function. Every time I type a letter into the search box, my screen zooms way in and goes to the upper left hand corner of the screen. Does anyone else have this problem or potentially know how to...
  2. Dick360

For Sale OG SCN2 CNT+ Blowout

All remaining bats are gone to the bay.
  3. Dick360

Boombah glove

Just use the Aso method. It works like a charm.
  4. Dick360

GMP Question (yes I searched first).

Thanks, that helps a lot. So the only real difference between these super rare GMP7's that everyone seems to be willing to sell a kidney for, and a GMP7c that I could order right now, is the inside lining? Does it make that big of a difference?
  5. Dick360

GMP Question (yes I searched first).

So I get that the GMP is the top of the line series, but what are the differences beyond that? Is there anything more than size/style that is determined by the model number? Like the GMP7 vs. GMP7c vs. GMP70 or whatever. I know with Vinci there are the different types of leather, and with...
  6. Dick360

7. Dick360

Best Vinci for P/3B?

If you're not planning on using it anywhere else in the infield, I'd go with the TJ1952-L. If there's a chance you might also be playing middle infield with it, then I'd lean more towards a BMB-L or BR44.
  8. Dick360

Size Matters- Do these shirts look right to you?

Seems to me that the phrase "not to scale" means that the logo could end up being larger or smaller, thus warranting further inquiry on your part.
  9. Dick360

PMs returned.
  10. Dick360

11. Dick360

For Sale New Custom TJ1952

Glove has been sold to the first PM I received.
  12. Dick360

For Sale PyroFlite Bat Warmer - New

Deal pending.
  13. Dick360

14. Dick360

For Sale PyroFlite Bat Warmer - New

I bought this thing about two years ago and never even got around to using it. It was just one of those random purchases you make when you've been drinking a little too much and end up looking around on the internet. It doesn't have any tags on it (not even sure if it came with tags), but it's...
  15. Dick360

For Sale New Custom TJ1952

SOLD......I ordered this glove right when Vinci started offering custom gloves. It's looking like I'm not going to get to play nearly as much softball going forward, so I don't really need the extra glove that will never get used. The glove is brand new, no games, no catch, no breaking it...