Recent content by DingDinger23

1. DingDinger23

For Sale/Trade Techfire Crush

$60 .
  2. DingDinger23

Does this have the asa stamp? Crush or techfire on opposite the mizuno side?
  3. DingDinger23

Cracks in bat HELP!

webbing is nothing like what u have, yours is surely cracked in multiple spots. Webbing when held in sunlight will look like spiderwebbing going the length of the barrel. BUT, if the DST is still hitting solid and developing a better crack sound, swing it until it blows up. It will only get...
  4. DingDinger23

Cracks in bat HELP!

i completely agree the dst is junk.. Picked one up with 300+ swings, and i put around 25 on it.. Hated it, no real pop, dead thud sound. Could barely clear 280 with it.
  5. DingDinger23

Post pics to determine if it's worth $125.
  6. DingDinger23

Cracks in bat HELP!

Anyone would probably shave a dst.. U referencing it as junk, hence why it cracked in 3-400 swings. I helped put over 1000+ swings on a juice, and even in below 20 degree weather a good 100 times. . Nothing but webbing and a foam rattle. Juss saying
  7. DingDinger23

Cracks in bat HELP!

shaved or has well over 3-400 swings.. either way, its about to blow
  8. DingDinger23

It seems like it was just yesterday

and up in the
  9. DingDinger23

Spike vs. Combatant mini review

that combatant sounds nasty. It seems to have a very pronounced crack sound compared to the spike.. or other combats for that matter
  10. DingDinger23

Swinging a couple different sticks for comparison.

I seen the videos bro, your line drives and shots in the gap suggest that your bombs were no where near 460'. ijs good swings though, big man
  11. DingDinger23

Not GTG DingDinger23 will steal from you

12k posts and you still suck at softball. really :rolleyes: get good
  12. DingDinger23

the 11th is my payday, the reason i was able to send jclax, and babrian their's sooner is because i borrowed the money from a friend.. / end
  13. DingDinger23

ya, really. really :rolleyes:
  14. DingDinger23

You're ****ing retarded. You have posted in here like 20 times, have u not gathered enough information. If you like me so much, come pay me a visit.
  15. DingDinger23

Live BP

Only connection i can see to griffey would be the backwards hat, the fact that u bat left handed, and your uppercut swing.. thats where it ends.. griffey's swing is beautiful, your's is good. Keep at it bro, you had some real nice hits