Recent content by Dirtyremax

1. Dirtyremax

ASA Fair or foul

Ok, I was in a hurry and left out that the mat was laid over the back half of the plate. The only reason the ball stopped on the plate was because it hit the mat.
  2. Dirtyremax

ASA Fair or foul

Batted ball hits fair territory, rolls into the plate and sits there. Fair or foul....
  3. Dirtyremax

Minnesota Thread

Been a long time since I've been on this board
  4. Dirtyremax

P90x3

Anyone have a set they don't use anymore? Looking for something cheaper!
  5. Dirtyremax

Price Check 75-100 hit m nation

What's the going rate for a 75-100 hit 27oz m nation?
  6. Dirtyremax

Combat and the Derby Life

How about Comton? Lol
  7. Dirtyremax

How long have you been playing???

I started playing when I was 14. I'm now 37.
  8. Dirtyremax

Zepp Baseball Sensor

So is it worth it? Id like to get this for my daughters? Would it benefit them?
  9. Dirtyremax

2014 derby boys..... new plague

I busted out my niw derby boys nr tonight at Brownies hitting league. All I can say is wow! I will not be swinging that thing in any more bp sessions! Less then 30 cuts and its already spitting fire! I'm using the new plague XR-17 and I don't know what to say about it just yet? Got about 175...
  10. Dirtyremax

New Miken ASA Bats ?

Any idea what retail is on them?
  11. Dirtyremax

Who turned you onto Combat???

Scott Brown.....
  12. Dirtyremax

Dirty

Hollywood said it best. Feels heavy in your hands, swings real light? I've seeing the asa Dirty and it was pretty hot out of the wrapper. Good distance, our team put a good 2-300 cuts on it and just seemed to get hotter and louder!
  13. Dirtyremax

Z3k durability question

Sorry if this has been covered? My phone won't let me use the search on the website? I've gotten mixed reviews durability wise? Some are still going strong after a few hundred cuts and some are breaking after 20 cuts? Has there been anything done to remedy that? I'm just trying to see if its...
  14. Dirtyremax

Secret Santa 2013 What did you get thread

Minimatt27 is awesome! Demarini sleeve and hat A mizuno fleece pullover Lizard skin Hitting jack-it 12oz And an actually pretty sweet lookin Browns hat (because he thinks the bronws are better than the Steelers)? Huh? And a merry Christmas and happy new year note in orange and brown that also...
  15. Dirtyremax

Secret Santa 2013 What did you get thread

I hope it works out! If you don't like it feel free to trade it off!