Recent content by DMD74

1. D

Customs

I really like the color combo on that mod trap of yours. I am hoping to like the Game Day leather. Dan has spoken highly of it so I am greatly intrigued. $100 for a fully custom glove is a fantastic price. Especially if the leather is as good as advertised.
  2. D

Customs

I am pretty stoked to receive the ones that I ordered and compare the leather types amongst them. I currently have four GWs ordered and coming across the various leather types. I am not a fan of Kip so I am honestly more interested in the steerhide options. Especially the caramel on the Game Day...
  3. D

Something different

I really like that, especially if you can see the split back up.
  4. D

Perfect Game for UNT!!!

I played fast pitch in the Washington DC area for a couple of years. We had a kid who could hit 70. Rubber 40’ away but by the time he released it was closer to 35’. We had many 1-0 games.
  5. D

Perfect Game for UNT!!!

That is absolutely amazing!
  6. D

Customs

I literally just made a glove that is almost identical to the one Dan posted, the caramel glove, with that recessed logo, lol.
  7. D

Customs

Dan, can you confirm this leather/color combo?
  8. D

Customs

You are more patient than I. Waiting for the gloves to come in is torture. Waiting even longer to pass through Dan only extends that.
  9. D

Customs

That is a beautiful group of gloves, especially the bottom left. I am a fan of open backs paired with an H web for sure. So clearly you are a GW fan. Do you have any other customs?
  10. D

Customs

Beautiful glove. I spoke with Dan and he has a Davis Relacing GW available but it is too small for me, only 11.5. I wish that there were more people active here. I look at threads such as those in the manufacturers sections and there haven’t been any posts since last year. Sad.
  11. D

I honestly hadn’t thought too much about it. I would think four pockets would suffice. Something...

I honestly hadn’t thought too much about it. I would think four pockets would suffice. Something with a good swatch from a glove would be cool.
  12. D

Customs

Thank you so much for the input. Dan has been very gracious in reaching out as well. My sons were hoping to get a new glove so I started looking for them and ended up with a GW for each of them, an outfield glove for one and a catchers mitt for the other. I have heard great things. I have one...
  13. D

Something different

I am actually just looking for a card wallet. Something that can hold credit cards and go in the front pocket.
  14. D

Customs

So, I have never owned a custom. This week I got a wild hair and ordered each of my sons a Gloveworks custom and myself a custom from each of Gloveworks, Marucci, and 44Pro. What should I expect from each of these? Which is the best of the group? What are good comps of each. Thanks in advance
  15. D

Demarini Special Ops