Recent content by DoinWorkSoftball

1. DoinWorkSoftball

Does anyone other than worth make GSL balls?

i see what you are saying and that was just a mistake of the wrong key being hit... there is no ball that is UHC12sy sorry for the typo. I am waiting on the Email from Worth so I can screen shot it for everyone. I went ahead and called them again to make light of this issue with what the balls are.
  2. DoinWorkSoftball

Call Worth.. they are where my Info is from. not from the other website. good try though. maybe your site is wrong.
  3. DoinWorkSoftball

my info was not from google it was from talking with worth.. and a hotdot is not always a 52/275 bc hot dots are not even 52/275 they are 52/300. You can say what you want but as a company I would like to know what I am selling. Call Worth and ask they will tell you everything that I have just...
  4. DoinWorkSoftball

I'm sorry I guess as a director for GSL I dont know what I am talking about. I guess the 45 min chat with Worth never happend. If i didnt give you the different codes for the ball to look them up yourself and see what the ball was.... here i'll do it for you uhd12sy is a 40/325 yes this is a...
  5. DoinWorkSoftball

Score Books

Thank you :) hope to see you in the dome soon.
  6. DoinWorkSoftball

Score Books

there is a blank part at the bottom of the book on each page about 2.5inches worth of space across the bottom where I write subs and keep track of HR also.
  7. DoinWorkSoftball

Score Books

The top right picture is the current layout being used in all score books. the top left picture is the first layout that was used. There is room for 12 batters and 10 innings.
  8. DoinWorkSoftball

Score Books

9. DoinWorkSoftball

Score Books

If you follow the link below there are a few pictures and ill be adding more about the score books. Please check it out. https://www.facebook.com/doinworksoftball/
  10. DoinWorkSoftball

Score Books

25 full games. and I also have made 60 game books
  11. DoinWorkSoftball

Score Books

here are some pics
  12. DoinWorkSoftball

Score Books

I make custom and bulk score books. Prices are between $5-$7 plus shipping depending on number ordered. These book have 12 spots for batters and last 10 innings. A place at the bottom for notes or additional players. (I use it to keep track of HR used) These books are spiral bound and hold up...
  13. DoinWorkSoftball

not all GSL or USSSA Hotdots are 52/300 infact most Hotdots in Ohio and MI are 40/325 the same as the Extreme Gold dots just the different cover. you need to read the letters on the ball UHC12SY (UHC12SYG for GSL) are 40/325 if they are UHC12CY (UHC12CYG for GSL) then they are 52/300