Score Books

DoinWorkSoftball

I make custom and bulk score books. Prices are between $5-$7 plus shipping depending on number ordered. These book have 12 spots for batters and last 10 innings. A place at the bottom for notes or additional players. (I use it to keep track of HR used) These books are spiral bound and hold up well. Please message me if you have any questions. I will post Pics ASAP

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
I make custom and bulk score books. Prices are between $5-$7 plus shipping depending on number ordered. These book have 12 spots for batters and last 10 innings. A place at the bottom for notes or additional players. (I use it to keep track of HR used) These books are spiral bound and hold up well. Please message me if you have any questions. I will post Pics ASAP

And pictures. Definitely interested depending on how they look and how many pages.

Joker

buy a scorebook from the SBF store and support this place that give you the forum for free

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
Any decent pictures of the actual score pages? I looked on your link and only saw pictures of the outside of the book

DoinWorkSoftball

The top right picture is the current layout being used in all score books. the top left picture is the first layout that was used. There is room for 12 batters and 10 innings.

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
I like this look. There is room for 12 batters, is there somewhere to list additional substitutes?

DoinWorkSoftball

I like this look. There is room for 12 batters, is there somewhere to list additional substitutes?
there is a blank part at the bottom of the book on each page about 2.5inches worth of space across the bottom where I write subs and keep track of HR also.

cali3

Addicted to Softballfans
DoinWorkSoftball is gtg, purchased 3 score books from him. Don’t hesitate to deal with.