Recent content by Dr. Longball

1. Dr. Longball

LTB WTB youth glove

I have gotten several offers for high end gloves but I'm looking to stay under $100 for sure.
  2. Dr. Longball

LTB WTB youth glove

My son has decided to give baseball another shot so I need a glove for him. He's 9 so something in the 11.5" range I guess. Let's see what's out there. Thanks.
  3. Dr. Longball

12ga ammo locally

Sold pending funds.
  4. Dr. Longball

12ga ammo locally

I have quite a bit of shotgun shells that I'll no longer use. Feel free to call/text me at 713-3O4- 1748. I have the following brands and quantities of 12ga ammo: Winchester AA 1300fps 2 3/4" 1 1/8oz 8 shot *** 2 full cases (10 boxes each) and 7 additional boxes $50 per case and $5 per...
  5. Dr. Longball

DR longball bbq pit/smoker

Damn son that looks great! I got a spot ready and waiting for it by the pool.
  6. Dr. Longball

Houston Softball

Quote of the year right here. Classy and slowpitch softball don't often collide in the same sentence.
  7. Dr. Longball

dontevenreply.com

Oh my god, I'm freaking dying here. I've never seen this site.
  8. Dr. Longball

For Sale Jersey order going in Friday 5/18

Which Texans players can you get? Any kids sizes?
  9. Dr. Longball

DR longball bbq pit/smoker

Looks good bro!!! Can't wait to break it in. Maybe I'll throw a SBF swim party and piss off my neighbors.
  10. Dr. Longball

Budfest

Are you kidding me?!? I hadn't made it out of CS yet. I was still staring at the water tower when I pulled over. And yeah I increased my vocabulary by a factor of 10.
  11. Dr. Longball

Budfest

This struck me funny.
  12. Dr. Longball

Budfest

I thought Tito's will go well with the Zing Zang I'm bringing to pair it up with. Bring it! You're about as unforgettable as the herpes.
  13. Dr. Longball

Budfest

I got that for Fortune. It's all he drinks.
  14. Dr. Longball

Budfest

Still at Spec's. Shiner blonde, bud light, XX, st. Arnold's lawn mower and weedeater.