1. E

For Sale Legit, Easton L1 and L2, Resmondo

date on receipt is 5/2/14 Lmk thanks
  2. E

Bump ttt Let's sell the rest
  3. E

For sale only! 1) Worth Jeff Hall Legit- sold 2)Easton L1 27 oz, returnable with receipt I got from a member on here. 200 cuts. Sold 3) Easton L2 27 oz, returnable with no receipt. 5-600 cuts, hits well. $100-shipped 4) Worth Resmondo 28 oz, less then 100 cuts, NO RETURN got bat second...
  4. E

For Sale Nike Free Run 4.0 Size 13

PayPal sent Thanks jim
  5. E

GTG STLCoach is gtg!!

Guys just bought a bat from STLCoach, he shipped fast and stayed in good contact. No Issues good guy to deal with. Thanks.
  6. E

LTB ltb black/orange usssa craze 27oz

Will pay a good price if you have one lmk
  7. E

Price Check cartel 2 27 oz

Guys I have a cartel 2 27 oz with less then 100 cuts returnable with receipt less then a month old. What's it worth? Thanks in advance for any help.
  8. E

For Sale Sp12sy100

ttt Any z 1000 out there
  9. E

For Sale Sp12sy100

bump ttt Fast moving board
  10. E

For Sale Sp12sy100

Guys up for sale is a SP12SY100 in a 26oz. The bat has both returns and unknown # of swings. Got the bat used and havent swung it at all. Only trades are for USSSA Z's 27 endload. $160- Shipped, lmk any questions and check my feedback with any concerns. Thanks for looking.
  11. E

GTG TT # 48 is very GTG!

Heys guys did a deal with TT # 48 he shipped fast and bats were as described! Thanks again man!
  12. E

For Sale Pitcher starter kit!

Guys for sale I have a cascade lacrosse helmet along with a set of diamond shin guards. Both are used but in very good shape. I have modified the lacrosse helmet by cutting the top cross bar out as you can see in the pics for better visability. Bought these for backup and never use them. The...
  13. E

Pictures of My 28 Week Transformation

Very inspirational congrats man, it takes the work and discipline and I for one know that is my biggest problem.
  14. E

For Sale Izzy Psycho 27oz

big bang is first In line. I'm located in wnc