Recent content by EvilE

1. EvilE

dbgsp4 greinert dual stamp

are these any good? why are they so cheap?
  2. EvilE

Matrix

Yup-- I will swing away with my Matrix!
  3. EvilE

Matrix

Yeah I still have one actually. I always loved the Matrix. Just feels right. I sold all of my bats except my Matrix and Worth Pumpkin (new standard). Our league uses 300/52 balls now, so the matrix has been collecting dust. Perhaps I should dust her off....
  4. EvilE

Matrix

hi guys-- matrix owners, how well does it hit the new standard balls? 300/52 I have a matrix still and am curious if I should try it in league --- haven't played for over a year... Lmk thanks
  5. EvilE

Where are all the OG Juggys?

I know, my 26 is gonna be hard to part with. I went 19-19 during a stretch with it a season or two ago. I swore I'd never sell it after that......
  6. EvilE

Swung the J3A and the Juggy in BP

Similar yes, the exact same? No. '14 Juggy wins.
  7. EvilE

Where are all the OG Juggys?

I have a 26 i MAY part with....
  8. EvilE

You're the manager what do you do in my situation?

Seriously F**K that guy. Noone needs that ish.......
  9. EvilE

Bat Wars

Is there any Boombah Asa bats?
  10. EvilE

Bat Wars

Just curious what bats performed the best? Anyone go/know? Unbiased opinions
  11. EvilE

New asa Worths

My pumpkin mayhem rattled after 6 hits! But the thing is fire! Hits super nice! I am very impressed by it!
  12. EvilE

New asa Worths

^^^^agreed!!!!!!
  13. EvilE

Demarini Cluggy by SBF

Very fair point. Cheers!
  14. EvilE

Demarini Cluggy by SBF

Well the '14 Juggy is on the list, and it is hotter then the Cluggy, so don't understand why Cluggy isn't on there yet.....
  15. EvilE

New asa Worths

I have a new mayhem "pumpkin". Hot outta wrapper or need 44/375, or 52/300 or what?