New asa Worths

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
Are they hot like the other companies new Asa sticks? Or do they still need lots of break in? Do they still rattle like always? Still have taper break issues? Or have these things been addressed/fixed? I've been out of the Worth loop for a while.....

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
I have last years ASA legit and its fire! Rattled after 20 swings, spiraling like all hell, but its definitely one of the hottest ASA bats Ive ever swung. Only need 50-75 BP swings and shes game ready.

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
I have a new mayhem "pumpkin". Hot outta wrapper or need 44/375, or 52/300 or what?

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
My pumpkin mayhem rattled after 6 hits! But the thing is fire! Hits super nice! I am very impressed by it!

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I picked up the red ASA JH Legit over the winter. My first venture back to Worth in quite some time. Interested to see what she is all about once the weather gets better.

Josh916

Addicted to Softballfans
It will be nice out the wrapper after about 150-250 hits it will really start to open up these things get crazy hot

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Looking forward to it. Got a 27.5 instead of 28.5. Feels pretty good on the dry swings.

tz23

Addicted to Softballfans
I swung the 14 Legit but havent got my hands on a 15 yet. I liked the feel of the legit I swung but I would really like to get my hands on the new 2015 JH mutant.

Josh916

Addicted to Softballfans
The 14's are really really nice but the 15's are way better more pop in my eyes and way hotter out of the wrapper