Recent content by Fatt_Tony_13

1. Fatt_Tony_13

Dugout Speaker

We dont need dugout music, the place I play already plays music. I think its local radio stations though so no worries about swearing. Once games start its easy enough to tune out.
  2. Fatt_Tony_13

LS blue flame.

I found one of these on CL with the net for $75. I gave up on it because it kept moving around and wasnt consistent. Im going to have to try staking it down front and back and paying more attention to how I pull the lever. Good tips guys.
  3. Fatt_Tony_13

Nanotek question

Pretty sure there was a couple years worth of them. If I am thinking correctly there was the original, and then there was an alpha and an omega. One was endloaded the other was not. Im not sure which was which though sadly.
  4. Fatt_Tony_13

AL/NL Wild Card Games

The extra wild card spot is part of the reason.
  5. Fatt_Tony_13

For Sale XBox One w/ extras

Hes referring to the pics of the dude in the bathtub.
  6. Fatt_Tony_13

First base positioning halp

If the ball goes into LF or LC then Im moving to back up a throw into 2nd. If its to RF or RC Im moving towards the middle of the field and out of the way of runners. I play non composite rec league ball. Im not going to encourage throwing people out at 1st from the OF or throwing behind...
  7. Fatt_Tony_13

Why do you playl this game?

Being a stay at home dad, softball is about the only time I get out of the house. I started doing this for exercise, but now its like everyone else. I do it to keep my mind off of the stressful stuff at home, and also for fun.
  8. Fatt_Tony_13

Compression testing

What is a passing number for these compression tests? I have never seen or been subject to the tests, but am curious how out of range some of these numbers are.
  9. Fatt_Tony_13

For Sale Adidas Vigor 5's Green worn 1 time 12.5's

I have black vigor 5s. They are comfortable, they weigh about twice as much as my New Balance walking shoes, but I wouldnt say they are heavy.
  10. Fatt_Tony_13

Swinging Bunt - Team 7

Did Adam autodraft this team?
  11. Fatt_Tony_13

Swinging Bunt - Team 7

Im here. Gonna be a fun time meeting new folks, none of these names are familiar to me.
  12. Fatt_Tony_13

Swinging bunt 2015, April 25-26

I think they keep registration open even after its full. The people who register after its full go on a waiting list in case of cancellations.
  13. Fatt_Tony_13

For Sale Worth Pitching Helmet

Back up top. I think I replied to all pms. I'll double check soon. I'm on my phone right now.