Recent content by Fireman JB

1. Fireman JB

Secret Santa 2012 What did you get thread

No problem man!!! Merry Christmas!!
  2. Fireman JB

Just got packages 3 and 4 from Diamondfoolz3! You are the man!!!!! Way above and beyond. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you and your family!! Thank You!!!! Package 1 and 2 recap
  3. Fireman JB

Glad you like it man. Definitely more goodies coming when I get home but going to be a little late... Merry Christmas!!
  4. Fireman JB

Secret Santa 2012 Participant List and Status Thread

DC shows the package I sent was delivered yesterday but no response on here yet...
  5. Fireman JB

LTB Any Place to Buy or Watch SOA Season 5 Online

google search, project free tv
  6. Fireman JB

Secret Santa 2012 Participant List and Status Thread

Received a packaged from Diamondfoolz3 and he says another is on the way... My guys gift is in route...
  7. Fireman JB

Man, you've already gone above and beyond!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
  8. Fireman JB

Got these good from DiamondFoolz3!! Jay in his UA gear Ava in her Hello Kitty gear You did great David. Merry Christmas to you and your family!! I can't wait to get home and see my family and the gifts. The wife said the kids were crazy excited, thank you for including them...
  9. Fireman JB

New Customs

This one might be for sale And of course my jersey
  10. Fireman JB

For Sale Prototype Hoodies...

Interested in the XL! Does it have the prototype logo on the right sleeve? Also interested in what material they are made of.
  11. Fireman JB

USO Jersey Buy In and Sleeves

Got mine APO. I already have 3-4 people that want in another buy in if you do these again! Keep me posted!!
  12. Fireman JB

Vinci Jerseys

Got mine. Thank you Longball!!
  13. Fireman JB

Secret Santa 2012 Signup Thread **SIGNUPS CLOSED**

Was in last year for the first time and looking forward to this year!!! I'm in!!!!
  14. Fireman JB

USO Jersey Buy In and Sleeves

Same here. I'll post an update and pics when mine gets here