Recent content by fishinpox

1. F

I've got a 27.5 USA future I'd be willing to let go. I have 2, only need one. It's got some cuts...

I've got a 27.5 USA future I'd be willing to let go. I have 2, only need one. It's got some cuts on it, but I'm the only one who swings it, and i just dump balls into right field all day. I'd go $150 shipped if you're interested
  2. F

For Sale Derby Girls, NEW!

My bad, I don't spend all my time cruising this forum. I have better things to do with my time
  3. F

You're right, I forget how many great softball players roam this site. My bad for not realizing you guys are all conference players. My hats off to all of you. What it comes down to is I don't know lick about Combat bats. Not what I swing.
  4. F

open to reasonable offers, he'd like to get it gone!
  5. F

that's why it says OBO
  6. F

Buddy of mine who doesn't play a lick of softball won this bat over the weekend while watching a tourney. Brand new in the plastic. Asking $250 obo shipped lower 48
  7. F

2013 E Worlds in Las Vegas.....

I saw that guy smacking himself in the head when he got out.
  8. F

Speaking of injuries, anyone hear an update on the umpire that got hurt?
  9. F

Our team ended up tied for 17th (A-Absolute). We played pretty well the first couple days then fell flat on Saturday. We lost to h8r softball in our first game Saturday. That was a good ballclub, but we played really poorly. That's softball I guess. I was pretty proud of how the Oregon...
  10. F

BLD in Vegas

That's all we play on for the most part in Oregon. It's nice when a ball is smashed at you and there isn't that part of you worried about the nasty hop.
  11. F

If our teams take care of business on Thursday we will be seeing ya Friday morning.
  12. F

E west world bracket

Looks like our team will be wrapping up the first day of games. Good luck to everyone.
  13. F

E west worlds

We hit the Golden Nugget on Fremont. They are a host hotel. Think we are just over $200 a person for 5 nights with 2 per room
  14. F

Also from Oregon that I know: A Absolute West Coast Car Cruahing SCS
  15. F

The 20 "Prettiest" Gloves in Baseball history.

I'm a fan of Pablo's, probably because my glove this year looks similar, but better