2013 E Worlds in Las Vegas.....

Ozzy3313

Addicted to Softballfans
I watched entire game. Was hoping both teams were Dqd. Lol. Both teams piss on the ball

Hahaha yeah if you saw the game and what went on it was pretty easy to see who was the "classless" team. New Era you guys were solid! Where were you playing arod?

Last edited:

arod3776

ElitePlatinumMember
Hahaha yeah if you saw the game and what went on it was pretty easy to see who was the "classless" team. New Era you guys were solid! Where were you playing arod?

Pitcher.

And not making excuses but would be nice to see if outcome would have been different if our two starters have came

Ozzy3313

Addicted to Softballfans
Pitcher.

And not making excuses but would be nice to see if outcome would have been different if our two starters have came

Number 20? Not kidding man you were probably one of the best hitters out there. You were killing it. A couple of our guys said they saw you taking BP and were very impressed. Good tourney man. I was playing 1st by the way. #33. I was just glad you weren't pulling to ball at me :)

Wupang

530sports.net
We lost to Easton team too...they were good squad, but we gave them the game playing like crap and not hitting. So long E ball....hello home runs and hopefully bigger parks!! Hate having to control my swing, but batted .800 half swinging!! Congrats to Self Made, our other asian, Shimmy is boys with alot of them. We were NCN/DIA/Beavertime! Damn...neva saw you bruddah, Aaron!! But had gameface on...so I look through people..lol

arod3776

ElitePlatinumMember
We lost to Easton team too...they were good squad, but we gave them the game playing like crap and not hitting. So long E ball....hello home runs and hopefully bigger parks!! Hate having to control my swing, but batted .800 half swinging!! Congrats to Self Made, our other asian, Shimmy is boys with alot of them. We were NCN/DIA/Beavertime! Damn...neva saw you bruddah, Aaron!! But had gameface on...so I look through people..lol

Haha damn wth you doing in Es then lol

Yeah man I was either chillin with Premier guys or taking bp.

arod3776

ElitePlatinumMember
Number 20? Not kidding man you were probably one of the best hitters out there. You were killing it. A couple of our guys said they saw you taking BP and were very impressed. Good tourney man. I was playing 1st by the way. #33. I was just glad you weren't pulling to ball at me :)

First for what team? Please don't say Easton. You single handling saved the game for you guys.

Slimer39

Coach
Pitcher.

All im saying runners shouldnt be dipping shoulders on 1st basemens when they are running down the line. Other then that idiot the rest of their guys seemed like good people.

arod3776

ElitePlatinumMember
All im saying runners shouldnt be dipping shoulders on 1st basemens when they are running down the line. Other then that idiot the rest of their guys seemed like good people.

I agree two bags for a reason. Guy playing first was a big guy but not big enough to cover two bags. Something was def fishy about that play

bwillet03

Addicted to Softballfans
First of all mac boys it was fun playing you until that all went down. I dont think anyone is to blame. But our runner did run through the orange bag, throw was a little off pulling the first basemen into him. No one was in the wrong good hard running and good fielding on the first basemens side. What I thought was classless was him threatening our guy saying he was going to shoot him in the parking lot after the game. Really over a softball game come on guy.

Ozzy3313

Addicted to Softballfans

it was weird... it started with the first baseman just trying to shove our guy off the bag earlier in the game. Then from what I could see our guy just lunged into the bag trying to beat the throw and grazed the guy I guess. I don't know. He's not a dirty player. We were just trying to not get dq'd up 20-6. I could totally be wrong though and maybe he did lean into him. It's not in his nature to do something like that though especially when the guy had already shown aggression. No matter what the situation though, the cops were circling above the field and in the parking lot for a reason. It definitely didn't need to go that far.

fishinpox

Addicted to Softballfans
Our team ended up tied for 17th (A-Absolute). We played pretty well the first couple days then fell flat on Saturday. We lost to h8r softball in our first game Saturday. That was a good ballclub, but we played really poorly. That's softball I guess. I was pretty proud of how the Oregon teams fared overall.

Slimer39

Coach
I agree two bags for a reason. Guy playing first was a big guy but not big enough to cover two bags. Something was def fishy about that play

He's actually lucky it wasnt the big guy, we had someone smaller playing first at the time. Too bad the tournament ended the way it did for us but either way it wasnt a bad showing for having 11 guys. Our defense carried us along way along with our pitcher. He didnt allow more than 5 runs per game except the last one.

Proud of az teams and my team we really came together this tourney and played some good ball lost to some good teams (notorious, young bucks) young bucks hit the ball well they were finding the gap no matter what we did but over all very good tourney congrats to yuma landing and pandemonium for repin az wit talent... i know there was people that didnt expect much from us and there were.

arod3776

ElitePlatinumMember
He's actually lucky it wasnt the big guy, we had someone smaller playing first at the time. Too bad the tournament ended the way it did for us but either way it wasnt a bad showing for having 11 guys. Our defense carried us along way along with our pitcher. He didnt allow more than 5 runs per game except the last one.

Damn that's a surprise. Saw y'all play a couple games and look like y'all's sticks carried y'all. Y'all's upper player RF is legit

angermanagement

Addicted to Softballfans
Proud of az teams and my team we really came together this tourney and played some good ball lost to some good teams (notorious, young bucks) young bucks hit the ball well they were finding the gap no matter what we did but over all very good tourney congrats to yuma landing and pandemonium for repin az wit talent... i know there was people that didnt expect much from us and there were.

Yup, glad to see Az represented out there. But definitely stoked about my H8R ball club. Way to go boys.. 4th place is nothing to hang our heads about.. we kicked arse all weekend long..... HE GONE!!!!

angermanagement

Addicted to Softballfans
Our team ended up tied for 17th (A-Absolute). We played pretty well the first couple days then fell flat on Saturday. We lost to h8r softball in our first game Saturday. That was a good ballclub, but we played really poorly. That's softball I guess. I was pretty proud of how the Oregon teams fared overall.

Hey, thx for the compliment fishinpox.. we had a pretty good weekend. Finished 4th.. young bucks smashed on us Sunday before we could make it to the ship..but, like you say, that's softball. Good times for sure.

Slimer39

Coach
First of all mac boys it was fun playing you until that all went down. I dont think anyone is to blame. But our runner did run through the orange bag, throw was a little off pulling the first basemen into him. No one was in the wrong good hard running and good fielding on the first basemens side. What I thought was classless was him threatening our guy saying he was going to shoot him in the parking lot after the game. Really over a softball game come on guy.

Agreed I didn't know he threatened to shoot him and yeah that maybe going to far but it still shouldn't have happened. Either way you guys beat us and at the end of the day that's all that matters. Like I mentioned most of your guys seemed like good people and it's no big deal in my book.

Ozzy3313

Addicted to Softballfans
Agreed I didn't know he threatened to shoot him and yeah that maybe going to far but it still shouldn't have happened. Either way you guys beat us and at the end of the day that's all that matters. Like I mentioned most of your guys seemed like good people and it's no big deal in my book.

Agreed. Congrats on a solid tournament fellas

whiterabbit35

Addicted to Softballfans
Congrats to self made. After the beating they gave us ( I play for notorious ) I wasn't sure they were gonna lose. Played a lot of good teams this weekend. Snuck by team easton saturday afteroon 8-4. Lost to young bucks by 2 Sunday. Shot ourselves in the foot too many times and they made us pay. Was a good tourney overall can't wait to see what we do next year

ADFerg

The Veteran
Anyone know the guys from Kuz We Can from SoCal or Park Bums from down there as well? Trying to get some info about an injured player.

angermanagement

Addicted to Softballfans
Speaking of injuries, anyone hear an update on the umpire that got hurt?

Yea, update is, he is fine. He actually came back later the same night to watch a few games.. he'll be fine.. it's the player that won't be fine. Heard, he had to have emergency surgery because of the swelling in head.. well have to wear a helmet always from now on I'm sure, but that is heard from one of the umps on Sunday.. so I can't promise if this is 100% correct.. let's hope he's ok.

ADFerg

The Veteran
Yea, update is, he is fine. He actually came back later the same night to watch a few games.. he'll be fine.. it's the player that won't be fine. Heard, he had to have emergency surgery because of the swelling in head.. well have to wear a helmet always from now on I'm sure, but that is heard from one of the umps on Sunday.. so I can't promise if this is 100% correct.. let's hope he's ok.

I was told that Nick avoided surgery. Hope he is going to be okay, it was a horrific injury.