BLD in Vegas

alteredzx

Bazinga
I've never played there before. What is the best shoe to wear on those fields? I will be pitching there in a few weeks.

thank you for advice.

crazyfesido

Addicted to Softballfans
I played there a couple times a week when i lived in vegas. The turf turned our below average short stop on any other field into a star at bld. As for shoes, i always wore turfs and never slipped in the infield.

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
The turf is nice but they defiantly get some skips going at some good speeds going... dont always help the inf to be honest..

fishinpox

Addicted to Softballfans
The turf is nice but they defiantly get some skips going at some good speeds going... dont always help the inf to be honest..

That's all we play on for the most part in Oregon. It's nice when a ball is smashed at you and there isn't that part of you worried about the nasty hop.

alteredzx

Bazinga
i will be with the Iowa Lawman. I play for the KC Guns but my team doesnt play in the world series.

I look forward to meeting as many people as i can. I got my scouting notebook ready to go and will be there all day thursday watching people.

You all moved to the majors this year huh. I saw you drew NYPD Blues in the pool. They are a solid team. I played them in West Palm Beach this year when i was pitching for the Mid Atlantic Lawman/Demarini.

Fox27

Manager
i will be with the Iowa Lawman. I play for the KC Guns but my team doesnt play in the world series.

I look forward to meeting as many people as i can. I got my scouting notebook ready to go and will be there all day thursday watching people.

You all moved to the majors this year huh. I saw you drew NYPD Blues in the pool. They are a solid team. I played them in West Palm Beach this year when i was pitching for the Mid Atlantic Lawman/Demarini.

Yes this is my first year playing with them looking forward to it should be fun

alteredzx

Bazinga
I just saw we are teammates for Phils fundraiser. Thats going to be a blast!

Who did you play for last year? Didnt you win the homerun derby last year or couple years back?

Fox27

Manager
I just saw we are teammates for Phils fundraiser. Thats going to be a blast!

Who did you play for last year? Didnt you win the homerun derby last year or couple years back?

Nah man this is my first year playing le ball and yea won the west coast conference championship derby