Recent content by flballer

1. F

Would you consider trading your Connell for a brand new out of wrapper Louisville Slugger Super...

Would you consider trading your Connell for a brand new out of wrapper Louisville Slugger Super Z, 27 oz. endload? I am local to South Florida area as well, so no shipping costs involved if we could meet up to trade.
  2. F

Price Check 2018 Mizuno Nighthawk Balanced

I just picked up a 2018 Nighthawk balanced (gray barrel and black handle). I have yet to swing it or get it compression tested for our league. I noticed that it makes a crunching noise when I squeeze the barrel. Kind of sounds like the noise made when you take a wrapper off a new bat. The...
  3. F

For Trade NIW Worth Legit

I have the following brand new in wrapper: - Easton Salvo COMP SP12SV100 26 oz. - 2015 Easton Salvo Balanced SP15SVAU 27 oz. - DeMarini The One 4.One CL22 26 oz. All bats have new stamp!
  4. F

Mizuno Blackout Endcap

Thanks for all the helpful input. It appears most say it is pretty normal and not a problem. I will start ripping with is ASAP! Thanks again.
  5. F

Mizuno Blackout Endcap

I just purchased a new Blackout balanced model (white and black) and noticed that the endcap has a 1/16 inch gap between it and the end of the bat. It does not appear loose and looks pretty even all the way around. I have not swung a Mizuno as of yet. My question is wheather this gap near the...
  6. F

Price check on 2 Eastons

Just for any future reference and price check questions. I sold both bats for $130.00 each ($260.00 total). I think the guy got a great deal for both of these bats.
  7. F

Price check on 2 Eastons

NIW, returnable, w/receipt, Synergy Speed Brett Helmer SRV3, 26oz. ASA and NIW, returnable, w/receipt, Salvo Comp98 SP12SV98, 26oz. ASA, new Utrip stamp. Thanks in advance for the help.