Recent content by frankmack

1. F

My Fantasy Team, Draft # 1

I agree...high risk/high reward kind of team..and at draft # 2 tonight, I'll definitely be looking for stronger RB's...
  2. F

My Fantasy Team, Draft # 1

14 teams, 5th pick PPR, 1 pt per 10 rushing/receiving, 1 pt per 20 passing, 6 pts for all TD's Must start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1(RB/WR/TE), 1K, 1DST 1. Arian Foster 2. Larry Fitzgerald 3. Lagarret Blount 4. Matt Stafford 5. Jermichael Finley 6. Percy Harvin 7. Chad Ochocinco 8...
  3. F

My First Draft - 14 Teams, not PPR

FLEX is RB/WR so I'll start Cribbs or Royal. (We also get individual player Special Teams TD's!)
  4. F

My First Draft - 14 Teams, not PPR

Let me know what you guys think... Had the 7th pick, 14 teams. Not happy with my RB's but think I have trade bait from at WR that is enough to upgrade later in the season Scoring is 1pt per 10yds for rushing/receiving and 1pt per 20yds for passing. TD's are 6 pts. Bonuses for...
  5. F

For Trade LTTF JH Worth Mutant Red and Yellow any weight

Any interest in selling if you can't get a trade?
  6. F

Great Deal w/ s Hower 30

Folks...great communicate and rediculiously fast shipping. Don't hesitate to deal with this great board bro. Thanks for the OG Ext! :p:D
  7. F

Rynoman23 is the Man

Did a small deal with Ryan. Great communication and a great deal. Don't hesitate to deal with this board bro! :D
  8. F

Anyone heard from Cory Wagner???

I found it on an older post where he was looking for a bat.
  9. F

Anyone heard from Cory Wagner???

It looks like he have may have done past deals with: MBPlayer Mighty D JPosey 4Pitchwalk I'm guessing he don't answer to his e-mail, huh? [email protected]
  10. F

need mods help

WOW...I have never looked at this thread until now. Sorry to see all your board folks waiting with nothing... Some unbelievable deals make me question who his supplier is or how hot the merchandise is. I also wonder why he wanted everyone to not list the items when paying through PayPal. I'm...
  11. F

anyone know how to get a hold of Lo0NeYMaN30

I'm sure Bert (Overdafence) has his info.
  12. F

G8sTahoe has Balls!

Bought a dozen of his balls from G8sTahoe and they were shipped the same day I sent payment. Great communication. Don't hesitate to deal with this board bro! :cool:
  13. F

Softball4lfe any feedback?

I did a deal with "softball4life" and had no problems.. Notice the I in life.
  14. F

Great Deal w/ kldaugherty65

I picked up 2 XM2GO Docking Stations at an unbelievable price.. Great communication throughout the process and the units are in awesome condition. Don't hesitate to deal w/ this guy folks.
  15. F

Softballfans Help Me Please!

Hasn't been online since 9/21 - This for the Intensit-E?? Keep this as close to the top as possible...Someone's gotta know her.