Recent content by G Rat

1. G Rat

For Sale/Trade LHT PRO303OR 12.75 ORANGE/BLUE

Still for sale?
  2. G Rat

Hi. Was just checking to see if you still have the 12.75” for sale?

Hi. Was just checking to see if you still have the 12.75” for sale?
  3. G Rat

Sbf giveaway!

Entered. Thank you.
  4. G Rat

Easton 2014 B 1

Thanks for the info. So far I've only put about 150 bp cuts on it and 8 game swings with 44/400s. Pretty stiff but not bad as far as pop at the moment.
  5. G Rat

Easton 2014 B 1

With regards to the B1, would you guys say the ASP Baker LBE breaks in at the same pace or a little quicker?
  6. G Rat

Portent

I'm guessing this bat is hit or miss. We have one on our team that opened up around 50 hits and has around 800 cuts on it now. No signs of breaking any time soon. Murders the 52/275 balls almost as good as the 44/400 balls. Bats are always going to feel different in someone else's hands.
  7. G Rat

Combat Deal Is On

Price check on Portent Utrip please. Thanks.
  8. G Rat

Price Check Portent G3 2015

We have a guy on our team with 200 hits on his. After the the first 10 hits tone changed and ball started flying (both Dudley 44/400 and 52/275). Balanced feel.
  9. G Rat

Returning a 2014 Dirty 120

Would I be better off getting a 2015 Dirty 120 G3? The balls we are currently using (and will continue to use in the foreseeable future) are the Dudley Thunder Hycon SY 52/275. The 2014 model already hits these things great but want to know if switch may provide a little extra performance.
  10. G Rat

Compare yourself to a mlb player

Eddie Gaedel....... but shorter.
  11. G Rat

Which to buy? new dirty, greinert, vts?

It's pretty hard not to ask since everything out here is NSA and Utrip (only 2 ASA tourneys a year). I haven't had a chance to swing anything from this year other than the Utrip BHOSE. That took a little getting used to but it's a great stick. If the new Utrip Dirty is anything like last...
  12. G Rat

What's your favorite bat from each manufacturer?

My favorites: Anderson - Matrix Combat - Combatant Demarini - LC Legend Easton - SCN2 LS - Omaha Miken - NRG 600 Mizuno - Blackout Worth - JH Mayhem 120
  13. G Rat

Any word on the Oliveira 2pc?

Got in only 2 game swings with a 27oz last night (both of which felt great), definitely not enough to give it a fair review. Bat only had about 50 cuts on it. That being said, hopefully I can get some more swings in soon.
  14. G Rat

Any word on the Oliveira 2pc?

Been seeing some positive feedback over the last couple days. Might be swinging a 27oz on Wednesday so keeping fingers crossed.
  15. G Rat

Someone should....

<~~~~~~not a Combatant. Doesn't mean I don't enjoy hitting 'em :thumb: