Combat Deal Is On

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Bryce U-trip 27.... pm price please and thank you. Haven't bought a bat in years... looking forward to swinging a fresh new stick!

BassBlaster

Starting Player
Same here. Wasn't in the market for a new bat but the price was too good to pass up. Gotta new 28oz Bryce coming!!

BassBlaster

Starting Player
Has anyone that ordered had their bats ship out yet ?...

I called today because I accidentally ordered an ASA bat and wanted Utrip. While I was on the phone, the girl said it should ship today. I havnt received a shipping notification yet.

kjlee85

I called today because I accidentally ordered an ASA bat and wanted Utrip. While I was on the phone, the girl said it should ship today. I havnt received a shipping notification yet.

I paid for one on Thursday and didn't receive tracking yet either. I ordered one yesterday and it didn't ship out today. Milocoman is responding to me, but its just frustrating cause he has no answer to the delays or tracking numbers either. But he told me they changed the system recently, so I guess its that.

BassBlaster

Starting Player
Based on the thread in the Combat forum, it looked like he just ordered them from Combat last week so they may not be in yet. The price was good enough that I can live with waiting a few extra days. No complaints on my end!

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
I paid for one on Thursday and didn't receive tracking yet either. I ordered one yesterday and it didn't ship out today. Milocoman is responding to me, but its just frustrating cause he has no answer to the delays or tracking numbers either. But he told me they changed the system recently, so I guess its that.

Thursday? Looks to me like it was one on Saturday and one on Monday. Again we have a brand new system we are working kinks out on while trying to get all of these Combats out the door.

Both of these would have been entered on Monday at the earliest. If they ship today I do not feel that 2nd business day shipping would be all that unreasonable? If so let me know I can refund no problem bro do not want you mad at us.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Based on the thread in the Combat forum, it looked like he just ordered them from Combat last week so they may not be in yet. The price was good enough that I can live with waiting a few extra days. No complaints on my end!

Correct a lot of these bats we did not even have in stock. Quite a few just arrived yesterday afternoon to get received.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
kjlee85 - PM sent with tracking on one. Guys the new system does not appear to be sending any ship notices. Hit me up on PM with name and address on the order if you need tracking.

biggm28

Manager
I just called yesterday before I seen these responses. Don't know who I talked to, but he was very friendly and helpful. Also gave me a reason on why I didn't get a ship notification.